You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 9:16am

Fight loading problems

Hi,

Recently there has been some trouble with a couple of my fights loading. I have never had this issue fighting mobs only other players. It happend 3 or 4 times when I was in Tallars on the 19/10/2010.

The fight screen loads up and my character is standing there and on the other side is just the hourglass turning and turning, I've been told that for the other player it is like they are fighting me as normal and I just time out. I refresh my screen but the same thing happens (it shows that I have lost health, but will still not load the person I am fighting).

I went into Tallars and the first 4 or 5 fights were fine then the next 3 were as described above and then the next 3 were fine.

My connection is a little slow but it has always been like that as I live in New Zealand.

Is there anything I can do to help? Screen capture, time it happens etc?

It is very frustrating as my stuff just gets broken and I lose damage in Tallars :-(

Hopefully you can help.

Cheers

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 10:33am

Try clearing your cache. If you are using the client, click on Error! in the top menu and selelct "Delete obsolete files and clear IE cache".

Saturday, October 23rd 2010, 2:14am

I cleared the cache, but it still happend. I have had a chat to some clannies and it has happened to them aswell, however they have noticed that it only happened to them after they had been watching other people who were still fighting when they died. Might be some sort of bug to do with watching other fights when dead? I might try it out in my next Tallars?

Cheers

Sunday, October 24th 2010, 5:30pm

hey this happen to me too..i just posted about it in my own post..guess i am not the only one facing the problem? ..cache cleared everything works fine except that

Monday, October 25th 2010, 3:47pm

We need to know whether you are using the client or the browser.
:drink:

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 7:43am

me i m using client

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 12:31pm

@ruz: The client produces these issues when part of your software setup is not up to date. Please contact client@warofdragons.com for further details. I would like to point out, that the client is to be viewed as a bonus feature, since the game itself is developed for browsers. Therefore I would recommend switching to such a programm (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) in the meantime.
:drink:

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 9:27pm

Thank you Malle

Wednesday, October 27th 2010, 1:20am

Yep I'm using the client, thanks for that Malle, I'll use the browser for Tallars then.

Cheers