You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 3:34pm

Why do we always have to beg for trade fair???

Im sure Im not the only one with this problem of very soon expiring trade fair elixiers:buee:
How come trade fair used to be every 4-6 weeks on this server and still is on other servers, but for the last half year we have to start cry ing to admins about it??:neznau:

And more important: can you guys open trade fair next week please! :rose:

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 3:49pm

Why do you beg? It´s not coming earlier because you beg. :beeee: You know we never tell you when it´s going to come. Which has the reason that we might have to change the start and you will be sad because you were expecting it on this time.

Right now every server will have the trade fair on the same time, however, when this is gonna happen, you will only see when its already here. :kiss:

Please have some more patience. :rose:

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 4:00pm

Quoted from "Yvil;123785"

Why do you beg? It´s not coming earlier because you beg. :beeee: You know we never tell you when it´s going to come. Which has the reason that we might have to change the start and you will be sad because you were expecting it on this time.

Right now every server will have the trade fair on the same time, however, when this is gonna happen, you will only see when its already here. :kiss:

Please have some more patience. :rose:

While we on the topic of things overdue. When is Trading journey across the seven seas gonna happen? That event been overdue for well over 2 months now and we havent heard anything as to whats wrong or when it will be rectified.

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 6:23pm

Dullahan, you didn't read my post, did you? ;)

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 7:46pm

Quoted from "-Dullahan-;123786"

When is Trading journey across the seven seas gonna happen?

Quoted from "Yvil;123785"

You know we never tell you when it´s going to come.

Sums it up %)

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 8:33pm

Thanks fairy tale for the summary :) Although a case can be made that Trading Journey is a totally predictable event with a 90 day recurrence.
But Yvil's official release kinda nullfied any needed response from me here. Understand the need to get the 3 servers in sync, since we really dont need the advantage one server players will have with the current trade fairs, admin events (with free buffs) being at different times. Dont need full disclousure, but a little info like the official release helps makes players a little more undestanding of the bugs which invariable affects us.
Hopefully once these synchronisation issues are outta the way focus can be return fully to other matters.

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 8:44pm

And to bring up the new item buy 30 diamonds for some good item and you get 7 elixlers of life what the hell your getting money hungry for us that do buy some diamond i open over 250 chest when they come out what do i get lifes and giants and see the same people getting boots and other nice item sure would be nice to find something nice for once im just ready to quit playing the game for lack of getting some nice items in these chest and then you want us to spend even more money for lifes you guys can kiss off ill never spend another dime here so i might as well just quit the game for lack of enjoyment with it now have fun taking peoples money you wont get a dime from me again

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 9:09pm

Nah, I love this game and I play for the social aspect not the "action" aspect...but as far as paying to play, I will never pay until the server lag is massively reduced...I spent half an hour today refreshing my page (I have client installed on practically brand new laptop!) and before anyone says anything, I have cleared cache a dozen times AND my internet is high speed and pretty faultless on facebook/skype while i'm experiencing the in-game mega-lag!
I understand that servers and game administration is tricky and I don't mind the occasional huccup but if anyone expects me to pay then at least make it possible to see the damn location screen so i can at least chat with people :)
Victoriam et honorem usque ad mortem! :dragon:

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 9:09pm

Nah, I love this game and I play for the social aspect not the "action" aspect...but as far as paying to play, I will never pay until the server lag is massively reduced...I spent half an hour today refreshing my page (I have client installed on practically brand new laptop!) and before anyone says anything, I have cleared cache a dozen times AND my internet is high speed and pretty faultless on facebook/skype while i'm experiencing the in-game mega-lag!
I understand that servers and game administration is tricky and I don't mind the occasional huccup but if anyone expects me to pay then at least make it possible to see the damn location screen so i can at least chat with people :)
Victoriam et honorem usque ad mortem! :dragon: