You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 5:37pm

Ice Bear Amulet 8lvl --> 10lvl

I have a bear. 8lvl How to improve it to level 10? I have a snowflake, but at the fair there is no such product

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 6:57pm

i got same question :( can't find upgrade button anywere

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 6:58pm

Yes, i have the same problem with a lv10 bear, and several of my friends have the same problem with their lv8 bears.
No upgrades options in the Fair.

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 6:30am

Cross Knight said it isn't possible to upgrade the ice bears at this time.

[9:34:01 AM] ionelush: so u cant upgrade it
[9:34:02 AM] ionelush: ?
[9:34:07 AM] Cross Knight: not yet
Forming grammatically correct sentences is for the normal individual the prerequisite for any submission to social laws. No one is suppose to be ignorant of grammaticality; those who are belong in special institutions. The unity of language is fundamentally political.

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 1:28pm

There are some items missing aswell, like yeti summon amulets, so it's kind of obvious that they should be added later. As in, today/tomorrow. When the "total prepared for celebration" reaches 1/1 instead of 0/1 like now.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 1:03pm

Quoted from "Shevek;125105"

Cross Knight said it isn't possible to upgrade the ice bears at this time.

[9:34:01 AM] ionelush: so u cant upgrade it
[9:34:02 AM] ionelush: ?
[9:34:07 AM] (Cross Knight): not yet

Asking Cross Knight reminds SQL queries... maybe someone could ask him if the upgrade will be added to fair and become available this year at all?

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 2:42pm

+1 , 2 sleepless nights will not be wasted i think xDDDD ( i think im recordsman by quantity of snowflakes ) 528 total from quests/yeti's for 13:42 game time)

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 2:52pm

Fair ends December 26. 23 now. 3 days til your snowflakes become worthless. :lol:

Cutting it close, the admins are. And since they already announced the christmas gifts that come at 25-26, possible that we will not have any bear upgrades this year. :lol:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 3:04pm

'Wer fremde Sprachen nicht kennt, weiß nichts von seiner eigenen ' Goethe

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 3:32pm

Quoted from "Alida;125232"

tsss, silence please)

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 3:47pm

Quoted from "Alida;125232"

That's some fat trolling I say.

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 12:00am

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;125236"

That's some fat trolling I say.

The master troll has spoken, Cross Knight is doing some fat trolling.

One day left until meltdown. :lol: Unless the fair is still open on 26th, in which case 2 days.

Monday, December 26th 2011, 1:00am

Well... 2 minutes 'til midnight. And though the "Total prepared for celebration" is still stuck at 0/1, Christmas is about to pass, the fair's about to close, and the snowflakes are about to become worthless. :lol:

Nice.

Quoted from "-OverDrive-;125229"

+1 , 2 sleepless nights will be wasted i think xDDDD

Fixed that for you. Wave goodbye to your sleepless nights.

Monday, December 26th 2011, 2:59am

Quoted from "Berserkas;125567"

Well... 2 minutes 'til midnight.

That was high time to introduce bear update for max trolling effect, when everyone already spent the snowflakes for useless stuff :D

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 2:25pm

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=128245980
must see all ;/
and so,what now???
(time of action from 26.12.2011 23:00) is required to pass
i didnt buy something of christmas fair becoz i was waiting for bear update. because admins always surprising us,we never know what will be in future..

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 2:47pm

i bought stuff with my snowflakes a few hour before christmas fair ended, to not make all the time spent a 100% waste, but i must say i am very dissapointed in admins attitude with this. i mean, i dont understand how you can let ppl willingly waste so much time during the christmas holidays, if you decided beforehand to not bring the upgrade for polar bears like german and polish server (which i had the impression are supposed to be similar in that way as we have international battlefields) why not tell the players? instead you decided that it is totally reasonable to not say anything about it, let ppl spend hours and hours hunting yetis, to still not say anything about it now that event is over.
'Wer fremde Sprachen nicht kennt, weiß nichts von seiner eigenen ' Goethe

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 2:58pm

It is amazing how badly the admins do not want us to have the bears, isn't it?

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 3:07pm

No admin been online for a while. Guess when they return they can sort this mess out. They can open the winter fair at their lesuire and put in the bear updates. Too bad about the folks who already used their flakes :(

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 3:58pm

Quoted from "-Dullahan-;125777"

No admin been online for a while. Guess when they return they can sort this mess out. They can open the winter fair at their lesuire and put in the bear updates. Too bad about the folks who already used their flakes :(

D'you really think that will happen?

Winter fair did get extended to december 28 last year, although i don't think anyone in particular was asking for it a lot. There bears already were there aswell. However, now that people are asking to get something fixed, do you really think that will actually happen? That's not how things usually work around here. :lol:

Not to mention that they've got their work cut out for them. Quite literally, barely two stages of the winter events went off without a hitch, a mess up, a bug or anything of the like this year, which was implementing the lv 4-11 yetis and collecting snowdrifts for the spirit to appear. :lol: As for the others? Fair's closing too early, admins importing gift numbers from .ru and just hoping it would work (then adjusting them twice. So far, the only fix of the Failure Cascade we've seen so far), preparations for christmas at 0/1, even though Christmas is long over, even though the fair is closed, you can still do all quests for snowflakes from the Spirit (even the lv4 yeti killing; in Wirgold Estate on human lands, the yetis haven't dissapeared), lv 5-15 Yeti invasion bugged, not counting the kills and not giving loot, and various pieces of content missing from the game. And i'm not talking only about the bears; there's a location in Virigiya called "Snow Arena" that you can't access, but which hints at winter battle events, and there's a seasonal achievement called "Eagle Eye", which i can only assume would become available after the preparations for christmas were finished.

Christmas is over, and i have this creeping suspicion that we won't see anything getting fixed until next year. :lol: Even then, we're likely to simply get a repeat of the same.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. They did reopen the red weapon fair. So that's three blunders fixed. Whopee. Among all the failed events of December (including the cave tournament and winter raflle), that's a great track record. Fascinating how...

Quoted

What does this mean: Every Game Master (GM) that usually was just responsible for one server is now working with all the other server admins together to establish new projects for all of us.

despite ALL the other server admins are working together, OUR server is the only one that seems to be experiencing these absurd difficulties.

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 10:14pm

Does anyone know if the Ice Bear [8] can be used with ride skill lvl 1 ?