You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 1:50pm

My winning raffle tickets all gone!

I had 230 winning raffel rickets, one of them gave me win of 10 valuable gnome coins, thats great, but you also removed all my other ones.

You can exchange leftover winning tickets for Magic Snowflakes and other great things after the end of the Christmas Raffle.

I still want my 229 winning raffle tickets that didnt bring me a price back thanks.
oh and knowing that you will close fair on the 29th please dont let it take a month or two this time as it would result in epic failness.
Plop-plop-plop-bloob…plop-plop….bubble…

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 3:39pm

+1
I got about 300+ winning tickets. So after I got 50 chests only blanck tickets left in my backpack! I don't want any pizes but mount, so I think to exchange not winning winning tickets :) on the snowlakes. How can I do it if all my winning tickets was removet at once?

Quoted

You can exchange leftover winning tickets for Magic Snowflakes

I think that all my tickets but one which bring me the prize should be exchenged for snowlakes.

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 3:50pm

same issue as above

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 10:04pm

lol u guys complain to much , i got 100+ tickets, and guess what i won nothing i wasted my gold ... and u got something and u still want more ? :well:
:rose: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade :rose:

Quoted from "-_-HouseMusic-_-;138823"

and his scalp will be my trophy soon :)
:bee:

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 1:23am

Quoted from "ConnyFox;125221"

I had 230 winning raffel rickets, one of them gave me win of 10 valuable gnome coins, thats great, but you also removed all my other ones.

You can exchange leftover winning tickets for Magic Snowflakes and other great things after the end of the Christmas Raffle.

I still want my 229 winning raffle tickets that didnt bring me a price back thanks.
oh and knowing that you will close fair on the 29th please dont let it take a month or two this time as it would result in epic failness.

You won something get over with it they took them beacuse you won not 1 time but 2 times so be happy and move on

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 10:05am

IAU go forrest this does not effect you so please go away...

Same problem as all posted here. You took all my winning tickets away because I won 20 EE lmao.....Wow they must be the most expensive EE in history if you don't do what you posted and give us or tickets for snowflakes?

IAU Yes we won something... this is first time I won something (with all the money I have paypalled) so please go away and get a life this section is not for idiots like you ...this is to contact the game admins with issues not for people to whine....get a life idiot

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 12:12pm

I had 980 winning raffel rickets,one of them won complete chess set,but you removed all the rest ,on top of that i cant find my prize in backpack.

now i need to know how to get the chess set and what about all those wasted tickets.

Monday, December 26th 2011, 9:07pm

I quite honestly dont understant why players who are not affected and dont have any solution to our problem answears in a forum where we are supposed to (but usually not verry successfully) contact administration.

To those who say i complain too much, i dont, i have many many issues with game, im not gonna make this into a long list of everything thats wrong, but if i would be complaining too much there would be hundreds of threads, i just stopped caring a long time ago when i realized that complaining was pointless because something was never done, now i took the time to make this thread, not to complain, but to see if me and the others who had the same issue would be able to get some snowflakes like we expected from this event and get a polar bear.. So no.. i dont complain too much, because its waste of time.

And my avatar, i dont see any problem with it, if you think its disrespectful you should contact admins, you know.. complain about it..

But as i kinda expected all along, not only did admins not respond until its too late, they probably wouldnt have given us back our tickets anyways, just figured it was worth asking for once seeing as this was a once a year event..
Plop-plop-plop-bloob…plop-plop….bubble…

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 12:24pm

First of all, please excuse our late responsde, I only came back from Christmas today. Even if it sometimes takes some time to get responses in this forum, please do not start discussions in here, that makes it more difficult for us to get to the real issue.

The possibility of exchanging raffle tickets was a consolation prize. We don't believe players who actually won need a consolation. Congratulations again to al winners.