You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 5:21am

Christmas events

Dear game administration.
1. Why didn't we get 10 and 13 lvl bears when our arena cc neighbors did? Balance?
2. Why did yeti event don't work properly? We did kill lvl 10 towering yeti and lvl 15 yeti but it didn't show on event board and we still have no lvl 5 yeti. Is this bug? (im stiill out of snowflakes for killing lvl 10 yeti)
3. How long is this going to last bugged events and wrong timing can you fix it with some New year fair and possibility to get lvl 10 and 13 bears?

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 9:01am

Wellcome to inter-server battlefields and feel the power of polish and german 10-13lvl bears :)

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 9:19am

Quoted from "Nuts;125730"

Dear game administration.
1. Why didn't we get 10 and 13 lvl bears when our arena cc neighbors did? Balance?
2. Why did yeti event don't work properly? We did kill lvl 10 towering yeti and lvl 15 yeti but it didn't show on event board and we still have no lvl 5 yeti. Is this bug? (im stiill out of snowflakes for killing lvl 10 yeti)
3. How long is this going to last bugged events and wrong timing can you fix it with some New year fair and possibility to get lvl 10 and 13 bears?

Actually, all 3 was killed. And I don't think either of them was suppose to drop snowflakes but can't be sure about that.

Lvl 5 - The Yeti Beefcake
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0

Lvl 10 - The Towering Yeti

Lvl 15 - The Yeti Vandal

But for some reeason the event did not recognize any of the kills and it still ongoing, even if the last Yeti was killed at 18:44 game time on the 26th, about 90 minutes after the event started the last Yeti was killed.

Would be intersting to know what happened and if the event will restart or not.

Beuwolf

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 10:13am

Forgot to add that would be even more interesting to know why we could not upgrade the Ice Bears to lvl 10 or 13 as they have been able to do on the German Server.

Really looking forward to an answer to that question as I am sure many others are, after all, we all worked hard to get enough Snowflakes and then we can not do what others can do on the other servers.

Beuwolf

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 12:22pm

same for mag side for the yeti event
lvl 10 yeti

the other 2 yetis have been killed 2, but i dont have fight links
'Wer fremde Sprachen nicht kennt, weiß nichts von seiner eigenen ' Goethe

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 9:06am

На самом деле, меня удивляет отсутствие на ярмарке 10 лвл и 13 лвл медведей.
Ведь после появления новых локаций on the Islands of Eternal Frost, где можно собирать снег
весь год, этот маунт превратился из милого сувенира в реальное боевое животное. Мощное.
Если не будет их в продаже в этом году, мы отстанем от наших конкурентов на год.
Целый год они будут побеждать нас на inter-server. Получать много доблести. И я не уверен,
что мы сможем догнать их когда-нибудь. Мы станем мясом для них. Кому это нужно?

I am surprised at the lack of fair lvl 10 lvl and 13 bears.
In fact, after the emergence of new locations on the Islands of Eternal Frost, where snow can collect
throughout the year, this mount has evolved from a nice souvenir in real combat mount. Powerful.
If they will not be on sale this year, we fall behind our competitors for the year.
For a whole year they will beat us on the inter-server. Get a lot of courage. And I'm not sure
that we can catch up with them someday. We will be meat for them. Who needs it?

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 9:12am

I apologize for my rough draft in Russian got the message. I was not paying attention. Unfortunately, I can not edit it