You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 9th 2012, 6:48pm

booted from cc AGAIN

17 30 faeo time was fighting illuvatar in cc got booted out for no good reason
i had full quality internet signal when it happen so don't tell summtin like is my fault youtube was working perfect
i,ve had this problem b4 now i'm out from cc injured and lost valor again is the second time when this happens pls do summting about this
carrador make's u lagg in fight even dead whay i get booted out refresh does'n work????
i whant an answer this time at least i lost 20k valor only from getting booted money + bluff for nottin

Monday, January 9th 2012, 6:56pm

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/forums…age9?order=desc
whay is there no reply on that ? pls do summting about it getting booted from cc make's u lose ton valor

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 10:53am

Do you know on which server this CC took place? Do you have a battlefield link?

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 1:31pm

bouth on eng server i don't have the links but were humans and mag teams eng in bouth instances

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 6:33pm

Unfortunately it is very difficult for us to investigate issues like that wothout these links, sp please try to provide them next time if this should occur to you again (which hopefully won't happen).