You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 7:24am

Fist Fights quest not working

Hi i tried to continue the next round of fist fights quest but unfortunately i am not able to access it .. keep getting :- Warriors under any kind of effect are strictly forbidden to enter fist fights. Let's have a fair fight!

I did not have any effect on me, was naked, no rings , no buffs nothing against the fist fight rules .. could you please look into it .. Thanks

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 10:58am

If this happens again, please try to contact an admin directly, so thsat we can see what prevents you from doing the fist fights. If you cannot reach an admin, please take a screenshot of your character profile and send it to support@warofdragons.com