You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 7:47pm

Fight dond load

My fight didn't load for 3 minets and when it finally loaded it did it with the sound of losed battle... The problem is not in my internet. Cache is cleared new client is installed and still fight don't load in period of one hr between 18:00-18:42...

Usually in this time I have only small lags but now I even didn't load:bomb:
Toff, bahebak habibi ! :love:

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 9:04pm

laggs

just to infrom, that lags at the time is feeling verry strong... for all player from different country and ect:)

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 9:11pm

and because of lagg i must stop my hunting on mobs... and i ussed the bless wich costed me :cry:

but i afraid to destroy my read weapons :(((

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 9:11pm

yep agreed and its very fluctuating too: one sec im struggling to resurrect at the temple, and the next everything is running smoothly - and its not just me, its everyone ... pls sort this out..somehow

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 9:22pm

La g keep going on.. I can't open backpack 1min+ also can't move to toehr location... current game time 20:21
Toff, bahebak habibi ! :love:

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 9:34pm

Major loading problems at the moment with the web browser.

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 9:40pm

90 seconds for a level 4 transfer is taking the mick somewhat ive seen level 7's without mounts go faster please sort this out

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 10:02pm

this is getting stupid im in cc and have to refesh after every two crystals mined as it hangs

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 10:08pm

impossible to play...

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 10:10pm

same here... really frustrating on client :( cheers for having a look at it!

wanderer84 [13] 

Head Guard Magmar

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 10:28pm

Takes 3 minutes to move from city to settlement of Fatir.
Cant open backpack.
Chat doesnt work.
Messages dont appear.
When they do appear , they appear after 3-5 minutes.
We cant trade . Took me 5 minutes to do 1.
We cant mine/pick/fish normally.

And also sometimes half of the screen goes white .

Screenshot available , but prefer not to post here.
i have a bottle of hope that keeps my heart sedated..

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 10:37pm

chat no working, cant hardly pick, getting jumped by mobs.. this is ruining my business :(

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 10:39pm

impossible to play, at the moment in CC and there is no way I can do anything .. movieng from location to another one takes ages.. cant open my backpack and so on, and so on!!!

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 10:46pm

3 breaks to sickle by mobs that arnt there, then 20 mins to move 2 locations, most locations are empty now as so many ppl have logged out.
cant pick, cant trade, cant move, wouldnt even consider fighting

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 10:54pm

Quoted from "Thalia;128593"

impossible to play, at the moment in CC and there is no way I can do anything .. movieng from location to another one takes ages.. cant open my backpack and so on, and so on!!!

in the same cc and getting attacked by tigers that have 2 or 3 hits to my one this is getting stupid i cant leave or il lose valour cant stay dead or get done for valour leaching so all i can do is get my armour broken are you going to reinburse us all for broken wepons or is it a case of giving out excuses again for bad gameplay admins lease sort this out

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 11:18pm

oh the client is awfull today cant seem to do anything on it

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 11:33pm

just one more point please note forum time is 2 hours ahead of server time time is now 22:23

Monday, January 16th 2012, 12:57pm

Thanks for letting us know about these issues, we are currently investigarting them.

In order to hlep us resolve this problem. please provide the following information when reporting lags:

-When did the issue occur?
-What did you do at the time?
-In which location did the issue occur?
-When did the game go back to mormal (if applicable)?
-What exactly didn't work correctly?

The more detailed and exact the error description is, the higher is the chance to find the reason for these problems (if it is an issue on our side).

Monday, January 16th 2012, 4:08pm

-When did the issue occur? >>> 15th Jan 2012
-What did you do at the time? >>> starting just after 19:00
-In which location did the issue occur? >>> Smoky Knoll through to Zviglod grove
-When did the game go back to mormal (if applicable)? >>> after 22:00
-What exactly didn't work correctly? >>> chat was very laggy needed to typ it out a few times before it would show, profs were very laggy tranferbar would take a long time to appear, any resources already picked would continue to show on screen, hence when u tried to pick it again u get and error msg saying the resorce no longer exists.

My web connection was good, client response was normal to low though the laging was not the normal lag we all experience on the norm. GL