You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 6:48pm

intersever fail

Hi i was just in german server when it froze on me. Can regularly happen to any game player i know im not complaining about lag. What i am complaining about is when i refreshed client i couldnt log back in as the cc was on a different server so now its kicked me out.

17:41 You left the battlefield early and lost Valor. Also, you may not join another battle for 3 hours.

this is so unfair. i tried to get back in the cc int he time limit and i just couldn't log in back into that cc. Is there any chance that the 3000 valour i've just lost be reinstated?

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 10:31am

Unfortunately it is not possible for technical reasons to restore valor. We are currently investigating issues with inter-server battlegrounds.