You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 22nd 2012, 7:28pm

Requesting assistance finding the clan banner.

Hello,

We had 3 clan banners and 1 flag: 1 champion, and 2 gladiators.

Both gladiators are accounted for (-thebest-, and meida, as of right now), and so is the flag (- -the boss- -), however, we don't know where the last champion banner went. Most likely it is in someone's bag and they forgot about it, would really appreciate your help finding it - it costed 70g to get it to that state, and now we don't have it.

P. S. I checked and double checked the clan bank item operations, all of those account only for the 2 gladiator banners, not the third one, so it must have been taken out before 20.12.2011.

Given that there is no way to buy a new banner, the only way the clan can go back to having 3 is if this one is found. Would be great if you could help us with that.
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 1:59pm

Seems to be a bug we do lost a gladiator banner aswell and facing same issue.....they does dissapear for some reason....even guard couldnt see anyone dropping it neither clan bank information was showing any take out of it...plz adress our issue we indeed cant buy a new one

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 3:49pm

I still think that someone's just hoarding one in their backpack without realizing it

However, one alternative I could think of, would be if someone had it and left clan. Usually it would return to clan bank, but what if clan bank is full at the moment?

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 4:54pm

kick all members from clan and the banner will appear in clan bank:))))

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 10:47pm

Quoted from "Moonwalker;129397"

I still think that someone's just hoarding one in their backpack without realizing it

However, one alternative I could think of, would be if someone had it and left clan. Usually it would return to clan bank, but what if clan bank is full at the moment?

If the clan bank is full and someone has a banner when leaving the clan, a space will automaticlly be created for that banner, even if you have maxed out the space in the clan bank, would be showing 31/30 in that case.

Beuwolf

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 3:16am

Quoted from "Beuwolf;129462"

If the clan bank is full and someone has a banner when leaving the clan, a space will automaticlly be created for that banner, even if you have maxed out the space in the clan bank, would be showing 31/30 in that case.

Beuwolf

thank you, didn't know that.

Question is still open, please don't ignore us.

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 3:26am

I don't know what tools you have. Two ways of checking come to mind:

1. manually look in people's backpacks (it's in misc tab)

LS has a nice feature of tracking items, which I am sure you know more about than me, that shows current and previous owners of a particular item. Open my LS for the time the banners were bought, They were introduced in the game on 15.04.2011, according to the news site. I cannot recall when exactly I purchased them, but it was very soon after. Checking my LS for 15.04.11-15.05.11, the purchase WILL show up there (you can use Ctrl+F to find it easier)

Thanks

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 4:33pm

Unfortunately we do not have the time to start searches for individual items. As stated abvove the banner strays alsways with your clan, so if someone has left the clan it will go back to the clan bank. You should be able to ask your clan members.