You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Uialel" started this thread

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 12:33am

Interserver fight issues...

I have lost 6000 valor today due to the interserver connections... on both the polish and german servers i was timing out horribly, and was booted. i know it is not my net connection as i am running on hi-speed. something needs to be done about this. i am a valor player, and am now sitting in negative figures on my way to my next valor level sue to this issue. this is not the first time i have had major lag and loading problems on these servers and i am not happy about any of it. I am also not the only one that i know of that this has happened to.

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 11:42am

i have spoiled a lot g and ruined a lot of equip yesterday in PL interserver cc, was not able to make one whole fight, only lagging: the fight screen didnt come up full, no enemy, but he obviosly saw me, cause i got hit and than was dead by timeout, 5 or 6 times i tried my luck, but it just didnt work... veryvery bad, full pimped with invuln, aia bless, double valor and so on. we wouldnt have won that cc in any case, but this way i didnt even have slightest cjhance to give it a try and more important at least get some valor.
this interserver thing is a good thing IF its working AND if u equal chances : i guess it is a big disadvantage for high lvl players, if they meet DE or PL players which have red medals that are not avail on COM ?
!!!

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 7:02pm

went into new inter server mined 10 red crystalz was on my way back to hand them in and got kicked out of the cc????????????????????????

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 11:12pm

interserver arena not fair at all as we lag compare to german server ...solve or stop interserver

as soon as we get in interserver we lag and dont load so either solve or stop sharing servers for arena final ...

Friday, January 27th 2012, 10:23am

We are investigating issues with lag on other servers. There are no red medals available on ther servers that are not on the English server.