You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 10th 2012, 6:45pm

Bug in hound event

17:23 Some of your items have been damaged: Brilliant Hurricane Axe (-1), Ring of Absolute Surmounting (-1), Legendary Chainmail of Deviation (-1), Brilliant Deviation Axe (-1), Titan Belt (-1), Amulet of Insight (-1).

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0

I did not die in this fight and my gear was damaged while I was in fight :lol:

Please fix this I had all premimum gear take unfair damage as I won this fight and these items were damage as if I died lol.
drops are not "Random" they are "Extinct"

Friday, February 10th 2012, 8:19pm

this quest does not fully finalized and has bugs that manifest themselves in all different ways .... after moving into the world of monsters, I spent about 10-15 continuous fighting, (I lost count) with the dogs, 2 pcs. in every fight, while not being able to change the charging belts ... the end result, I lost (Brilliant Killer Axe - 1) .... and after each fight, I received money but did not get "Hound tongue".
until then, I have not seen any of these quests more continuous fighting

Friday, February 10th 2012, 8:24pm

... in addition to all .... clan totem which I used in one of the fights did not reflect the 43% damage and has worked as a "powder of retribution"

Friday, February 10th 2012, 9:25pm

as MuRDeReR said above it happened to me too..continous fights but i did recieve 5 tongues but necromacer has nothing else to say :(... i believe i may have done the 3 crystals wrong as i just gave them to random ppl O.o..that might be wrong but if not pls tell what i did wrong

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 12:02am

22:38 Some of your items have been damaged: Resistance Cuisses (-1), Big Stability Axe (-1), Reinforced Warlord's Belt (-1), Dark Mountain Boots (-1), Dark Mountain Helmet (-1), Heroic Chainmail of Invulnerability (-1).

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0

i won those fight. had over 700hp at end. why my stuff broke??? i want my red item to be repaired. that bug is killing all

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 7:03am

my fight wont end..... i keep getting attacked again and again.... grrrr

05:48 The battle "Attack on Negoite" has ended.
05:48 Watch out! from the open portal, 2 hounds are slowly entering our world.
05:48 You have been attacked by Tindalos Hound [10] .
05:48 The battle "Attack on Negoite" has begun.
05:48 ... a monstruous dog-like head is getting out of the portal.
05:48 ... a monstruous dog-like head is getting out of the portal.
05:48 You have received 19 6.
05:49 You have summoned your steed to help! It will fight fearlessly for you!
05:53 The battle "Attack on Negoite" has ended.
05:53 Watch out! from the open portal, 2 hounds are slowly entering our world.
05:53 You have been attacked by Tindalos Hound [10] .
05:53 The battle "Attack on Negoite" has begun.
05:53 ... a monstruous dog-like head is getting out of the portal.
05:53 You have received 32 76.
05:54 You have summoned your steed to help! It will fight fearlessly for you!
05:54 You have summoned a Bat Wraith to your aid.
05:56 You have summoned a Stone Golem Wraith to your aid.
06:00 The battle "Attack on Negoite" has ended.
06:00 You have been attacked by Tindalos Hound [10] .
06:00 The battle "Attack on Negoite" has begun.
06:00 ... a monstruous dog-like head is getting out of the portal.
06:00 Contact with the unknown 1 pcs
06:00 You have received 49 45.

Get me outta here :P

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 7:36am

Talked to the Necromancer went and killed 3 in a row got the tongue then went back to Necromancer recieved the crystals clicked on crystal to use and automatically get this.. Not able to do the quest?? Any further due to some effect that it says i didn't get when i came in contact with the first one.......... ???Was less than 6-7 minutes total from getting the 1st 1 killed to going back to the necromancer..

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 10:09pm

when you have 2 types of crystal from this event, the sidebar option to 'drop the crystal' is not very clear. I thought I was asking for more time. instead it ends my time.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 1:24pm

12:18 The battle "Attack on DEG" has ended.
12:18 Some of your items have been damaged: Reinforced Warlord's Belt (-1), Woven Bag (-1), Anger Boots (-1), Barbarian Cuisses (-1), Anger Pauldrons (-1).
12:18 You have sustained a Forearm injury.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

I was out from that inst already coupl minits befor that fight

12:15 You lost your focus, and you feel time and reality changing back to what you know...
12:15 ... a monstruous dog-like head is getting out of the portal.

Monday, February 13th 2012, 11:11am

These dogs come from a another dimension and they might behave different than other monsters. So expect the unusual.