You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 5th 2012, 6:57am

Problems with harvesting

What have you done to this game? I have a blue tool and received 1 ripe gambier out of 10 tries in the Barrow of Sadness. This is absolutely stupid! I've more than enough skill level, a runed tool, and it takes me 10 tries to get one plant!???!!! Have you guys lost your minds!?

Monday, March 5th 2012, 10:51am

it happened to me also man with the high level stones....that eldorill salt taked 5-6 tries to pick lol ....and it is not about the tool 9 eagles...the tool only increases ur chance to get extra resources it doesn't increase ur chance not to fail ...stupid anyway i support u :)

Monday, March 5th 2012, 11:44am

Farming requires hard work and a bit of luck. Don't use this forum to complain about your bad luck.