You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 12th 2012, 2:14pm

I cant finish the Strange of Piece of Metal quest

i followed the guide on forum and got 3 gems already, but when I went to the demologist, I couldnt find the option to talk with him about this quest. Now when I go to plat, I keep being attacked by the lvl15 monster.
13:10 Some of your items have been damaged: The Bracers of Destruction (-1), The Axe of Destruction (-1), The Boots of Destruction (-1), Merciless Conqueror Amulet (-1), Leather Helmet (-1).
13:10 You have sustained a Legs injury.

is there something wrong with my quest or I have done anything wrong?

many thx

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 6:26am

The event is over "As soon as you receive one of the strange splinters you should start your search for the solution of this riddle, you only have until March 11."

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 12:23pm

thanks for the explanation. but can you tell me how to stop the lvl15 aboris from attacking me?
11:22 Some of your items have been damaged: The Pauldrons of Destruction (-1), Wanderer's Belt (-1), The Armour of Destruction (-1), The Boots of Destruction (-1), Merciless Conqueror Amulet (-1).