You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 2:46am

Glitch with Client

Hello dear admin :smile: i would like to report a glitch with the space bar when using game client. If i have more than one tab open in game client, when i go back to game and talk in chat (or try to talk in chat) and hit the space bar it sends me to the last tab i have open. It has done this many many times and i usually just close out all my tabs but its getting increasingly annoying. So here i am reporting it :smile: thank you for you time and hard work. :rose:

Sincerely,
-Dark_Wolf-
Life is like watching a cookie crumble, sometimes you get big chunks of sweetness while at others you can barely see any at all.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 3:05am

yeah seems to be if you have a tab open with forums in it...gets quite annoying
:glance: I Was Taught That If You're Gonna Murder Somebody You Should Face 'Em, Tell 'Em Why, Look 'Em Dead In The Eye Then Waste 'Em :sarcastic:

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 10:16am

This issue only occurs if you have not activated any fields in the game tab. Just click on to any function, the chat line for example and the space war won't switch tabs.
:drink: