You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 12:12pm

Clan Site Competition UPDATE

Not much time left and our Facebook Clan Site Competition will finally come to its end. :dragon:

Here are the three sites with the most likes so far.

Hostilis Humanis with 287 Fans

Flawless with 256 Fans

and

Red Wings with 94 Fans

Its a close race and everyone still has a chance to get to the top. Share with your friends, your family and everywhere you can share to win new likes and fans until Sunday night. :dance:

Friday, June 1st 2012, 7:44pm

you see, what you want to see..

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 8:27pm

who is the winner from those 3 clans Yvil? Will you announce who win a crest, please?
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes:

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 8:30pm

The winner will be announced on Monday per News Post. :)

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 8:36pm

Thanks Yvil :rose:
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes:

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 3:30am

Have the winners of this event been anounced? I'e not seena nything in forum or via a news post like mentioned.

I've seen players from other servers in BFs with the red clan totems before yvil's post saying when the winners would be announced, so now its well over a week since they got thier totems. If this sever hasn;t had them handed out yet (not seen any), and the winners not announced, then its yet another thing this server seems to be getting left behind with.

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 11:19am

The winners will be announced soon. :) DonĀ“t worry, we have not forgotten you.

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 8:14am

did i miss it or have they still not been given out or told who the winners are?

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 12:18pm

We are sorry for the delay. We will announce the winners soon. :rose: