You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 9:49am

quest doesn't work

Hi,
I was away from the game 4 a very long time and after that absence some of my quest goes 2 the completed ones, even that ones wich I've never saw before...perhaps this is some kind of game error but no any Mentor could help... so .. I've decided 2 complelty remove my game account but support guys told me that I've got some fine 2 pay ????? Could someone help me with that issue.....I've loose already all fun :(

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 3:27am

which quest were u refering to?

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 7:40am

there are a few of them ...

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 11:47am

Hi T-rex, can u find a Human mentor and talk to them about the quests you want more information on, as that will be the quickest way to get your answers. For the quests to register under completed section you must have completed the quest (even if by accident). Good Luck.

Friday, June 15th 2012, 8:49am

Well, Ive asked about 12 2 15 Mentors ( about 7-12 lvl of exp) and NO ONE of them knows whats wrong ...... one more thing - some quest goes 2 completed ones section, but Ive never tryed 2 do anything with that quests, so please read with attention what I wrote,Good Luck :P

Friday, June 15th 2012, 3:15pm

Hi T-Rex,

You should probably submit a Support ticket here, Support Ticket, and explain the problem in detail. Hope this helps. :rose:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Monday, June 18th 2012, 8:50pm

Thanks Ill try , but am not sure thats gona help :( perhaps Ill leave that game and that will b more time 2 practice on my guitar :) sorry abut my english :) bye bye

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 12:30am

Hi,sorry but there is still a fine on your character and with this fine we cannot delete your character......... thats the answer Ive recived from support idiots ! I hate that game !! there is no bloody fine 2 pay on my account, I really fedup with that... the only chanve are create new character and transfer my goods 2 that !!!!!!! so u ppl after that can ban my current character :( or better I leave that place forever......................................................