You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 10:46am

Update Thread + Info Log

Hi warriors,

Now its finally done. As you may know, the time after a huge update is always very sensitive and there might be little things that are not supposed to be.

So if you find anything strange or even buggy, please report it here.

"Please do not discuss the update here but only put issues up!"

Thank you :rose:
Yvil

And here is everything that is new and open:

Update Changelog

• Positive and negative effects are now directly shown in the user interface (UI), between life and mana.
  • After the registration players receive a bonus when they remain in the game for a while.
  • The clan leader can send a message that all clan members can read after logging in. When a message has been created the clan icon will flash.
  • Some graphical changes have been made on the UI
  • Eldives and Kroffdors act differently in fights. The buff “Balance of Strength” appears when 5 or more called bots are in a fight.
  • Only a maximum of five items can break after death.
  • Tradable runes from the Cave of War Mages (Magmars) and the Tower of war Mages (Humans) have been removed from the game. The attributes that these runes gave have now been added permanently to all mage armor, so that it is not necessary to buy these runes.
  • The clan fee can also be paid by clan members that have the right to apply for the siege of a fortress.
  • Several letters can be edited at the same time in the post.
  • The character display has been changed so that there are new slots for the bows which will soon be introduced.

We will soon make many more new features available for you. Keep your eyes open and find soon more on our news page.

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:19pm

Tradable runes from the Cave of War Mages (Magmars) and the Tower of war Mages (Humans) have been removed from the game. The attributes that these runes gave have now been added permanently to all mage armor, so that it is not necessary to buy these runes.

we still got the runes in our gear so we got more mana now. Bug?

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:21pm

that clan message thing is in russian :)

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:25pm

There are no bows and quivers in dartrong shop.

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:31pm

Quoted from "Lizard Warrior;145637"

as it says in yvil post,they will soon be introduced..

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:31pm

The character display has been changed so that there are new slots for the bows which will soon be introduced.

Quoted from "Lizard Warrior;145637"

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:35pm

Hi ) Can you check instances ? I was start Derelict House before update was start. Now there no one bosses and guards

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:46pm

Quoted from "Mr Nero;145641"

Hi ) Can you check instances ? I was start Derelict House before update was start. Now there no one bosses and guards

You scared then =):bitva:

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:47pm

Compass has the new monsters but does not have the ability to find them, this might be deliberate but its annoying...
Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:48pm

there is no mercenary shop with Night stealer guy

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:55pm

Получено: 15 репутации Покровителей питомцев. ..for pet reputation

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:59pm

There is an Tab in clan option which is in russian dont know what tab is for what may be a new one for clan leader to send message to all member

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:02pm

There is no inter-server battlefields((

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:02pm

I am missing trophy which i have takenfrom de player

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:03pm

Quoted from "-DikobraZ-;145648"

There is no inter-server battlefields((

Dear read news there it has been mention there will be no interserver battlefields untill 18th july atleast or till update is over on all the servers

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:06pm

Under Clan, is Russian

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:08pm

Not able to trade with others . When i send invite for trade to other player dont get trade window. But can trade when other player send me invite for trade

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:16pm

It looks like all shops missing. I check Pet shop, Underwater and Shiko shop too. Need dispersals :(

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:18pm

On top of my screen it says 'Remain in Legend and receive a gift (countdown timer)' -- but it keeps resetting the time and I receive nothing.

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:18pm

there is no more pet shop on village angriyar and village of kingala
I Will Be Legendary!! :devil: