You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 6:27pm

Eternity Clan - Event

Eternity Clan Event

Every Clan has the chance to win a life time clan that will never expire and never has to be paid ever again.

What you have to do: Write in here why your clan should be the one that deserves a endless lifetime in Faeo. The one with the best reason will win an eternity clan and has never again to pay the clan fee.

This event will end on 2nd of July at 11:00 server time.

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 7:47pm

The Jedi Order deserves to win because we are one of the friendliest, most helpful and most respected Clans in the world of Faeo. We are like a very large family that does not discriminate between Valour and Hunters. Our whole philosophy is to gently guide and advise our members and any other Clan player that needs our help. We only ask that our members respect the game rules and be polite and courteous to other players.(We are not shy about killing you but we wont abuse you:beeee:).
Remember it's only a Game. So enjoy it. Real life will intrude soon enough.

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 8:34pm

The Drunkards deserve to be thr Eternity Clan. The Drunkards are always willing to help out whenever we are needed, not only to our allies, but to whomever asks for help. If you need a friend in game, just ask a Drunkard!! A drunkard will be your friend for life!!!

We play for fun, but we also play to win, and we work hard to achieve our goals. Drunkards are a combination of both Valor and Hunters and there is no discrimination between the two. We, as a whole, help to guide our members in the ways of the game and abide by all rules of the game.

The Drunkards are courteous to all players in Faeo, even when we are provoked. Issues are tried to be resolved rationally by our members. We aren't afraid to fight for what is right, but will never abuse any situation.

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 9:52pm

Well... As a clan leader of Renegade I should add our clan in this competition also. The reason we have to win is that we are more than helpfull everytime when we are called or we are not. We are all good prepared for GBs, Dragons and comming from nowhere Uborgs. We seek for valour and we destroy an evil monsters!
We might be only a few but we are small army :smile:

For those who want to know how the clan were created - read our Clan Charted and have fun!
My ignorance amuses me :dragon:

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 10:57pm

Clan : PRIMORDIALS
Reason:
Our goal is to create an atmosphere that will be approachable by the community around us because of our maturity, skill, dedication, clear goals, and our ability to have fun in everything we do. We wish to be known as the clan that can take in newer or casual players just as easily as Dedicated Valour players and allow for both to play together successfully. We will teach those who need to learn, support those who need our aid, and conqueror mags in our way

Eternity = Primordials -- nuff said

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 7:05pm

Eternal clan….what an ideea….this is us, aren’t we? Let me think, Hostilis Humanis, mostly known as HH is one of the oldest active clans on game, we had some of emblematic members in game…..MEGATRON, Kerberos aka The Underdog (the first legendary character)…and so on, we are a international clan who achieved all his goals just from hard work of it’s members, recently we got the most like on facebook competion and we become legendary….more reasons? Most of players like us and respect HH, we teach our members the secrets of the game and obviously we will be here for ever….so eternal.
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes:

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 7:24am

I think our clan Unhindered deserves to win the Eternity clan contest because we are a helpful, friendly clan that strives for excellence. We not only accept valor and non valor people, but, we also help them achieve their goals. We are a relatively new clan but, i do see us achieving big success in the future.

We work together as a clan to reach personal and clan goals.

I think the clan Unhindered stands for friendship, support, loyalty, freedom and free spirit.
The clan name means to hamper, or to stop, hence we try to hamper the mags from getting in our land.

Kick off boots and show your toes!

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 10:52am

Everyone strives to be the best and the most well known, both player and clan. Hunters need valor players as much as valor players need hunters, so accepting them in your clan only makes sense. Every clan and every player of worth helps others to achieve that goal. I'm sure that the players in every clan feel like their clan is their home, their family, and they want the best for everyone there.

I don't think we deserve this more than any other clan. But what I do believe, is that we deserve it just as much as the oldest and most renown or the clan that was just approved yesterday deserves it.

There are players in BoC that would sell everything they have and start fresh if it meant the survival of the clan and that's what this game is all about. It's the people you meet, the friendships you make, and the time spent with friends enjoying a game you love.

My hope is that the BoC wins this event so that my clanmates will always have a place to call home.
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 10:51pm

Alpha has never made any secret of the fact that we are first and foremost a valor clan. Yes, our primary goal is to provide a friendly and helpful place for players to work and improve themselves. And despite the fact that sometimes this had led to our having rather tempremental and shall we say problematic members, that has never stopped us from being an active part of the magmar community. Even those who do not like Alpha cannot deny that we strive to help those in need whenever we can.
We have always been a helpful clan, from guides written by members such as SecretSanta, to our Mentor members whose duty and pleasure it is to help everyone.
We work hard to improve our clan, our members, and our help to our community. We certainly can't defend magmarkind with someone who would be eaily trampled by humans. :) And this improvement does not come cheap, with clan banners and flags that need to be purchased and upgraded as we grow - our current Gladiator's banners will soon be outdated.
A great many of the current best magmars have either called Alpha home once, or still do. The help and support in our clan has helped members reach great heights and fulfil all their goals.
From the day we were created to the day we upgraded to every day we work together to fight that human threat, the Alpha symbol stands proudly by our names. Humans everywhere know and respect it, even across different servers when they have the misfortune to meet us in instances. We are Alpha, we are warriors and we deserve this event's prize because it would free up money for the clan and its further improvement.
I'm an innocent little teapot.

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 6:32am

Why, we are the eternal clan.... - For 2 years we're running like mad through the world, we crazies, try to infect all with our madness, so that the craziness comes into the world feo. Our little lunatic asylum is supposed to grow and eventually become a large madhouse. * g * Oh, by the way we try to educate the people. The Humans are just too normal. Pretty boring - because we love our crazy little mags run through the world of feo and infect all with our craziness. So that boredom disappears and the madness will be scattered all around the world of feo.

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 7:21am

As current leader of Bregan D'arthe we have been around a long time we may not be the first or even the oldest but since i have been part of this clan i have grown as a player and now that i am leader i strive to do the same to others some say that their clans are like a family but we are family, even people who have left to venture in other clans or alone still call bregan d'arthe home for comfort, advice or just for a joke about old times.
We have been a helpful neutral clan that accepts all who would welcome it home. We welcome all and accept all without discrimination whether they are valour driven or just along for the ride our members work hard, fight hard and help all who ask for it.

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 11:45am

The relentless is a clan that from the beginning aimed to be one of the strongest clans in the game, much of what was done, due to the efforts and dedication of all members who are or have gone through this clan, making it what it is today. The fact is that this is one of the oldest clans in the game, lead us to become one of the most respected clans of the entire game, not only because we are a clan currently consisting of mages, but mainly because for many of this clan members it is their home. We have some of the most experienced players in the game, allowing a great unity among the group, a great spirit of sacrifice and mutual support within the clan. We want each member to play his own game and have fun in achieving their goals. This allows us to teach all the players who ask us for help or advice during the course of the game and it makes all the players feel proud. However there is not only work or playing games, peace, fun and understanding of all players make it enjoyable to come and talk to others every single day. The victory in this event will provide the opportunity to devote our attention to new targets, but also would be a good recognition for the hard work we have done over the years, and continue to be one of the strongest and most respected clans in the game.

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 3:27pm

Quoted from "Amdis;146196"

Alpha has never made any secret of the fact that we are first and foremost a valor clan. Yes, our primary goal is to provide a friendly and helpful place for players to work and improve themselves. And despite the fact that sometimes this had led to our having rather tempremental and shall we say problematic members, that has never stopped us from being an active part of the magmar community. Even those who do not like Alpha cannot deny that we strive to help those in need whenever we can.
We have always been a helpful clan, from guides written by members such as SecretSanta, to our Mentor members whose duty and pleasure it is to help everyone.
We work hard to improve our clan, our members, and our help to our community. We certainly can't defend magmarkind with someone who would be eaily trampled by humans. :) And this improvement does not come cheap, with clan banners and flags that need to be purchased and upgraded as we grow - our current Gladiator's banners will soon be outdated.
A great many of the current best magmars have either called Alpha home once, or still do. The help and support in our clan has helped members reach great heights and fulfil all their goals.
From the day we were created to the day we upgraded to every day we work together to fight that human threat, the Alpha symbol stands proudly by our names. Humans everywhere know and respect it, even across different servers when they have the misfortune to meet us in instances. We are Alpha, we are warriors and we deserve this event's prize because it would free up money for the clan and its further improvement.

Congratulations!! You won the competition. :cool:

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 10:38pm

Alpha White & Fluffy