You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 24th 2010, 11:17pm

Clan Logo appears to be a Game Logo

http://warofdragons.com/clan_info.php?cl…71&mode=members

if im not mistaken, their clan logo is the magic wand image in game. I didnt think this was allowed as it clearly states at dot point 5 that images from in-game are not to be used as clan logos.

not very fair if this is the case for people who try to do the right thing and get shut down constantly by guards

Monday, October 25th 2010, 1:01am

http://warofdragons.com/clan_info.php?cl…71&mode=members

water magic school. i don't think that anyone cares)

Monday, October 25th 2010, 3:07am

It cannot be an emblem of the clan badges or other icons already used in the game. For example: a symbol of their race, curse icon, icon, "write in" Private, etc.

Note: it doesn't say "images" but it says "icons" i am thinking that a image of a item doesn't count as a icon.
People are like slinkies, Totally Useless. but they put a smile on your face when you push them down stairs

Monday, October 25th 2010, 8:42am

no one cares about anything anymore in this game :(

Monday, October 25th 2010, 8:44am

ummmm icons are images lol

Monday, October 25th 2010, 9:37am

Quoted from "kimba;13273"

ummmm icons are images lol

Not really no.
Icon: can be an image.
Icons make it easy to find what you are looking for. or they are a clickable "image" to link you to something relevent.

Image: is a picture. that doesnt link you to something.
People are like slinkies, Totally Useless. but they put a smile on your face when you push them down stairs

Monday, October 25th 2010, 9:52am

Dictionary Definition of icon: a picture, image, or other representation.

a clickable image is called a hyperlink or link not icon or logo etc.

thanks for your input but this thread was for the guards...not other players...i will not be replying anymore

Monday, October 25th 2010, 2:47pm

Please keep in mind, that this part of the forum is not one where things should be discussed among players. This part is reserved for contacting administration about issue with and about the game.

The clan icon is too close to an item of the game. Therefore it is a violation of our rules. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
:drink: