You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 14th 2012, 8:05am

Help with Alchemist Profession

Hi, I lvled up a few days ago and bought the recipes for Collected Mandragora, Lotus and Anemone. As I seem to understand, the colour of the recipes change as more of the items are made or alternatively, if u make many items of another recipe, the colours of all recipes change. Now any new recipe should be of orange colour corresponding to very high chance of +1. Now I havent made a SINGLE collected yet. Neither have I made any other alchemist items since learning the recipe. At the time I learnt the recipe, it was orange. Today I log in to find that the recipes are green (without having used alchemist profession at all since learning the recipes) So could you please tell me whether this is normal (if it is, then it is very lame) or not. Also as far as I remember, I learnt the recipe 2 days back only.

Thank you

Saturday, July 14th 2012, 5:41pm

Ive never paid any attention to the colors of the recepies in the profession window. Your chances of +1's are based on your current skill level in relation to the type of item you are creating. For example, If your skill level is at 31 and you are making a pot that the recepie is a skill level of 30, your chances of a +1 are strong. If your skill is 59 and your recepie is 30, your chances are minimal. Also, making a pot that is below your current skill set has no chance of giving you a +1. (If you make pots from a recepie that is skill 30, and your skill is 60+... you will not get a +1). Hope this helps.
My smile was taken long ago, if I can change I hope I never know.

Saturday, July 14th 2012, 6:20pm

Yes that explains it. The recipes I mentioned are 30+ and I am at 54 so the recipes are green. Thank you for the explanation.

Saturday, July 14th 2012, 6:22pm

Orange - very high probability of increasing your professional mastery;
Violet - high probability of increasing your professional mastery;
Blue - average probability of increasing your professional mastery;
Green - low probability of increasing your professional mastery;
Gray - very low probability of increasing your professional mastery;

The color of the recipe doesn't have anything to do with how often you used it. Because you already have skill level 54 they are green. Why they were orange just after you learnt them - no idea.