You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 30th 2012, 11:33am

another interserver thread

hi,
I know, yvil said that there are some problems with russian server which need to be fixed.

On this server we have one big problem without interserver no bf anymore ;/ I saw not one bf last weekend.
When this problem is only concerning russian server, please connect us with any other server and let russians join later. :)

I don`t want to get on your nerves and I know this isn`t the first thread, but absolutely no bf since weeks ... for some players bf are an essentiell part of this game,)

Monday, July 30th 2012, 1:07pm

Hi Darlia, :)

The issue is not really about the Russian server but all the servers that have to connect to each other in the Battlefields. I know you miss it very much and I am sure our developers working hard on it to get it back and running. However, as long as they don't think its ready it wont be back.

Please have some patience I am sure it cant take long anymore. :rose:

Yvil

Monday, July 30th 2012, 3:31pm

It would be easier if we had an idea how long to wait, are we talking a week, a month, or longer? I know programmers cant give exact times, but they should be able to give a general idea how much work is still ahead. Thank you.

Monday, July 30th 2012, 3:41pm

I can only say what I think and I think it wont take longer as a week now. But no guarantee. :)

Monday, July 30th 2012, 4:05pm

Thank you for the estimate :)