You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 15th 2012, 5:32am

Secrets of the Past and the Future

pls help. Gathering information: mermaid - i have already given her 50 pearls but did not receive the note or any thing related to it and the Current goal still shows - Obtain and bring to the mermaid an Amulet of Luan Tiger. Now when i go to her there is no option related to this quest.

Thursday, August 16th 2012, 11:53pm

Hi,

You should have a amulet that you can give him and that will carry you on with the quest.

If you have any further question feel free to ask here.

Thanks,
Matt F.

Saturday, August 18th 2012, 4:18am

hi,

i have the amuletof luan tiger as required but still no chat option

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 9:27pm

hi guys....sorry for dragging up this old post ...please i have same problem as life did back then,,,,took quest mermaid wants a luan amulet , i had one in bag no quest continuation showing...i even when and bought a new one for 20g STILL no quest showing......what should i do? its bugged or im doing something wrong?

Friday, September 11th 2015, 11:19am

well its probably the same on mag side. but i remember that there were 2 options to choose from
one was to give the mount amulet
the other one was free if you have done the shattered necklace quest ( the one where you need to find upto 50 pearls of her necklace and bring them back to her)
I had done that quest so i dont know about the other option . hope this is of some help :/