You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Legales" started this thread

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 2:54am

Prophecy from the Past

I am looking for more info on this quest .. such as even maybe a walk through of the quest.. I have had sevral players ask me for info on this quest and i have been un able to locate any info so any help would be greatly welcomed

Thanks

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 3:31am

Here is What I Know:

Prophecy from the Past

Speak with Galash the Merchant about the mysterious lands hidden in the mist.

Passed: Use the amulet you have received and try to get to the misty region. You have three attempts to do this. Report on your results to Aquazurion.
(this will send you to shared locations: plat, fay go, and...i think the frozen lands...) when done go back to the merchant
Passed: Go to Maritsa the Witch and speak with her about the misty lands.
This is where you get mini quests:
Tavern Menu Masterpiece (i think this is included -- hand in 10 Gildfin
Gathering information: Kroffdors
hand in some Spawning Habus Caviar or something else...i forget
Gathering information: drover
forget...
Gathering information: mermaid
50 pearls or bz ammy
Gathering information: fortune-teller
forget~
Gathering information: Fay-Go guard
Kill 10 lvl 8 gung's
Gathering information: flaundin
pick some seaweed (kill some lvl 8 rebels)
Gathering information: yeti
kill like...5 ish yeti
Gathering information: Eldives
hand in some Spawning Habus Caviar or something else...i forget
Secrets of the Past and the Future
?? forget
Confessions of a Seasoned Pirate
kill underwater instance captain (use the ammy when your in the captains room! dont leave)
Passed: Obtain the Tears of Makhayana 12 pcs, Efril 10 pcs. and Azure Shining Fragments 5 pcs., and bring everything to Maritsa the Witch.
Rebirth of Ancient Medallion
Passed: Go for advice to Aquazurion.
Current goal: Study the sketches you have received, and search in the caches for the fragments of the Artefact. Then return to Aquazurion.
AND....Stuck! :P

and i forgot alot...sorry :ws:

Thursday, September 6th 2012, 3:21am

thanks for the info now lets see if we can fill the holes...

Friday, September 7th 2012, 5:23pm

Sketch 1 -- valley of fire (click on house far right)
Sketch 2 -- (where tallars is click in rubble in front)
Sketch 3 -- (where bog elf is click on hay pile)
Sketch 4 -- Ancestral Moiuntains (click on volcano)

:} little by little!

Friday, September 7th 2012, 5:52pm

sorry didnt mean to send last one..

Sketch 1 -- valley of fire (click on house far right)
Sketch 2 -- (where tallars is click in rubble in front)
Sketch 3 -- Mentaliya Settlement (where bog elf is click on hay pile)
Sketch 4 -- Ancestral Moiuntains (click on **cave on right side**)

Study the sketches you have received, and search in the caches for the fragments of the Artefact. Then return to Aquazurion.

Go to Avelius and try to assemble the Artefact with his help.

Fasten the unstable frame of the artefact with a Bright Crystal and go to see the Mage.

Monday, September 17th 2012, 6:11am

Deca... that is awesome thank you for the work on getting this..it is greatly appreciated ..

Friday, September 21st 2012, 2:31am

:}

everything else is after your lvl 11 .... so i honestly cant fill this in lol

Saturday, October 6th 2012, 11:08pm

A human guide version to this would be great! if any volunteers :P

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 12:48am

Voyage to the Past

open runes board
(1st) - open
(2nd) -open gondi
(3rd) - open barrow of death
(4th) - open

trying to get the rest

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 5:23pm

For the humans...

Freedom Steppe (stone arch)
Berona Ranges (stones on left hillside)
Foot of the Barrow (building on right)
Insanity Moore (pile of rubble)

For each of these locations, be prepared to fight a cache guard (approximatey 1300 hp).

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 4:37pm

i have a problem to start this quest, i think it is lvl9 quest, but Aquazurion have no dialouge option for this.

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 3:10am

Leesil let me know if you found a solution, i think this quest does stop at a certain point and then is not avail till lvl11 depending where u are in the quest.

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 8:36pm

Prophecy of the Past and the Future
- must complete Tavern Menu Masterpiece
- should complete Mermaid pearl quest

1. Get quest from Aquazurion
Current goal: Speak with Akvarius, Bludiara the Seer, Dimedora, Chooli-a-Veyna, the Spirit Messenger, Captain Bakhasha, Luran the Navigator and Sorena the Mermaid about the coming catastrophe, bring the information you receive to Aquazurion.
2. Akvarius : kill 10 flaundin rebel and get their claws
reward : The Flaundins notes, Mysterious Knapsack
3.Bludiara the Seer : bring 1 of each rainbow stone
reward : The prophetesss notes, Large Talisman of Harmony
4.Dimedora : Bring Dimedora Spawning Habus caviar 50 pcs.
reward : Received: The Kroffdors' notes 1 pcs, Mysterious Knapsack 1 pcs
5.Chooli-a-Veyna : Bring Pure Eldorill Crystals 50 pcs to Chooli-a-Veyna.
reward : Received: The Eldives' notes 1 pcs, Mysterious Knapsack 1 pcs.
6.The Spirit Messenger : By killing Wild Ice Bears, obtain 5 skins and bring them to Spirit Messenger
reward : Received: The Yeti's notes 1 pcs, Mysterious Knapsack 1 pcs
7.Captain Bakhasha : By killing GunglXO, obtain 10 hatchets and bring them to Captain Bakhasha.
reward :Received: The Fay-Go guard's notes 1 pcs, Mysterious Knapsack 1 pcs. You have received 10 Destroyers of Chaos reputation
8.Luran the Navigator : By killing Gargoyles, obtain Gargoyle Tongues 10 pcs., and bring them to Luran the Navigator.
reward : Received: The Drover's notes 1 pcs, Mysterious Knapsack 1 pcs.
9.Sorena the Mermaid : if you have done pearl quest choose dialog option and get

The mermaids notes,Runic Chalice: Received: The mermaid's notes 1 pcs, Runic Chalice 1 pcs.
Current goal : Tell the mermaid whether the chalice came in handy.

Now you must do this subquest:

Confesions of a seasoned pirate - get quest from Azuron
Thanks to super_women for helping out with this quest !

Passed: Speak with Gredeya the Witch about the Runic Chalice.
Passed: Obtain Scorpion Bile 100 pcs, Demon Claw 100 pcs, Light Silver 100 pcs, Gambier Seed 50 pcs, Sparkling Crystal 1 pcs. and a Strong Scroll of Resurrection 1 pcs. Bring the necessary ingredients to Gredeya the Witch.
Passed: Kill Captain Hagar Claw and use the Enchanted Runic Chalice to speak with the Captain's Spirit.
Passed: Speak with Baguron about the archive notes
Passed: Speak with Fanatic, and then with Norak the Virtuous about the remains of the archive notes.
Passed: Speak with Norak the Virtuous.
Passed: Go to the Captain's Cabin and speak with the Captain's Spirit, having summoned it with the help of the Enchanted Runic Chalice. (choose good side in dialog option - captain gives bottle with note)
Passed: Return to Aquazurion and report what you have managed to find out.
End -> Received: 8000 experience, Lagmur's Guardianship volume 1 pcs, 1g92.

Go to mermaid - You have completed the quest Gathering information: mermaid. Received: Mysterious Knapsack 1 pcs.
Go to Azuron - Received: Secrets of the Ocean Amulet 1 pcs, Strong Essence of Experience 4 pcs.

Prophecy from the Past

Get quest from Azuron
Passed: Speak with Baird the Seafarer about the mysterious lands hidden in the mist.

Passed: Use the amulet you have received and try to get to the misty region. You have three attempts to do this. Report on your results to Aquazurion.

to be continued..

Monday, August 12th 2013, 7:45pm

a series of 4 qsts to finnaly get the amulet... the most crazy qst i've seen in this gamme so far :lol:
The ghost of cristmass past!

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 1:53am

I am to were you need to find boards for ostap, found 1 in grand fort harbor and 1 in domain of winds other hvnt as of yet.

Current goal: Find and bring 4 boards to Ostap. Perhaps, while you are looking you will have to visit the port and travel across the ocean, journey into the forests or risk travelling to the foothills. The most desperate may even try to get materials on enemy territory.

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 2:17am

3rd warriors camp,4th wild forest!!

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 11:14am

Voyage to the Past + Invincible Army

Here is the two last quest before you get timecatcher Portal

Voyage to the Past

Speak with the Gnome Spirit

Speak with Ostap

Find and bring 4 boards to Ostap.
Warriors camp 20:48 Received: Oak Board 1 pcs.
Wild forest 20:57 Received: Oak Board 1 pcs.
Grand Fort Harbor 20:58 Received: Oak Board 1 pcs.
Domain of Winds 20:59 Received: Oak Board 1 pcs.
Bring 4 Wooden planks to Ostap

Bring 4 Wooden Tablets to the Gnome Spirit.

Show some brainpower, and decipher the coordinates encrypted by Unarius. When you have achieved your objective, go to Aquazurion.
Ridge of kayar 21:11 Second Active Rune Board 1 pcs
Platue of Silence 21:19 Fourth Active Rune Board 1 pcs
Glade of Oblivion 21:29 Third Active Rune Board 1 pcs
Jasmine Brushwood 21:50 First Active Rune Board 1 pcs

Travel to the past and speak with Unarius.

Fight for 3-4 mins (Can't die) 21:57 You have been attacked by Poisedopus [20] .

22:01 Timecatcher 1 pcs

22:03 You touch the Timecatcher and feel your head spin slightly. As if in a dream, before your eyes a kaleidoscope of pictures fly by with images of the lands of Faeo. The magical artefact has transported you to the Temple of Water, from where you began your time travel.

Speak with Aquazurion

22:03 Achievement accomplished "Voyage to the Past"
22:03 Seized: Timecatcher 1 pcs. Received: Strong Essence of Experience 6 pcs, Wonderful Secrets of the Ocean Amulet 1 pcs.

Next Quest

Invincible Army

Go to Norak
22:16 Removed:Evil Eye 3 pcs. (Do not have to do this if 2000 Brotherhood of Virtue reputation)
Go to Fanatic
22:45 Removed:Evil Eye 2 pcs, Bringer of Evil Skull 5 pcs. (Do not have to do this if 2000 Bringers of Evil reputation)
Go to Warlord
22:47 Removed:Efril 30 pcs. (Do not have to do this if 5500 city rep)
Go to Captain Bakhasha
23:14 Removed:Cuckoo Flowers 5 pcs. (Do not have to do this if 2000 Destroyer of chaos reputation)
Go to Chooli-a-Veyna.
23:22 Removed:Centrido 1 pcs. (Do not have to do this if 1000 Eldive reputation)
Go to Mage Dimedora
23:49 Removed:Incarnum 1 pcs. (Do not have to do this if 1000 Kroffdor reputation)
Go to Akvarius
08:36 Removed:Gollade pearl 5 pcs.(Do not have to do this if 2000 Flaundin reputation) ( You can also choose to hand in 10 pearl gems)
Go to Erifarius
(Pick 1, 62 Magic Purple ink, 400 Silver-plated petals, 263 Liquid Nacre) (Do not have to do this if 2000 Great Dragon reputation)

Go to Sheara in the Spectral Expanse.

Return to Aquazurion.

09:50 Received: Timecatcher 1 pcs.

Travel to White Reef, break the weakened icy shackles and fight Poisedopus [21] . Then return to Aquazurion.

09:52 The magical power of the amulet transports you to White Reef. Fight with Poisedopus and his minions!
09:52 You have been attacked by Poisedopus [21] .

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=149434178

Return to Temple of Water

10:01 You have completed the quest Invincible Army.
10:01 Achievement accomplished "Invincible Army"
10:01 Congratulations! Now you can teleport to the Isles of Swirling Mist Received: Timecatcher Amulet 1 pcs, Strong Essence of Experience 10 pcs, Wonderful Secrets of the Ocean Amulet 1 pcs.

Finish Timecatcher Amulet: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=196829625

Good luck. -JimmyII

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 4:33am

where i am Active Second Rune Board and Third Rune Board . i am also try to Active in Glade of Oblivion and Jasmine Brushwood place but not Active . plz help

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:11am

u don't even have to activate them, just skip that part.. go to the guy at the entrance of underwater and go to the past to check how things look
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:15pm

Find and bring 4 boards to Soygura. Perhaps, while you are looking you will have to visit the places of your youth, not far from the Kretch burrows, journey into the mines and the icy mine shafts or risk travelling to the foothills
ok i got the one next to the burrows but where the other 3?