You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 28th 2012, 12:19pm

Admins Issue

i'm currently stuck in Arena queue, I got confirm but then never entered, i had to ask wanderer84 to get me out as i couldn't do anything,
I'm still stuck in arena queue
You are waiting for the fight to start
The fight starts in less than 0 sec.

can't access any battlefields because of it:stesn:
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Friday, September 28th 2012, 2:48pm

Yep you got it, you need to get in touch with support.

http://support.mailrugames.com/index.php?

gl :rose:

Friday, September 28th 2012, 9:23pm

happened to me. took the 1h aparently and also got stuck ther.e had to tele to city
what happens is u get a confirm to a battlefield. but during the 5 minutes u confirm the instance ends. resulting in no instance for u to enter. so u stay stuck. its dumb. but it happens rarely. so if a instnace has 3 minutes left and someone leaves. u are the unlucky one who recieves the confirm. but u confirm 4 minutes in. u sit.. and are stuck because the instance is over. but it says u are suppose to be there. :(

Friday, September 28th 2012, 10:10pm

Easy way - log off for 5 mins till with refresh you see your character is not in game and log in, you will go out but you will lose your chance to queue for 1 hr tho.

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: