You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 19th 2012, 2:05pm

Apply here for the PREMIER of the new Clan Wars Event!

Hello to all clan members of Feao!

I am sure you are all very keen to take part in our new Clan Wars Event. As this is absolute brand new to War of Dragons it is indeed very special and unique. So before we open this system to all of you, we want to give you the chance to try out first hand without any hassle. :dance:

If you think your clan is good enough and well organised to join the premier of our new event, apply here.

Requirements:

• At least 10 clan members have to take part. (Please note down all the names of the clan members that will be able to take part.)
  • Only the clan leader can apply in this thread.
  • Include in your application the creation time of your clan.
  • After the event one of you clan members have to write a full report about his experiences in the event and post it on the forum for all players to read. (Please also note down the name of the player that you choose for this task.)
  • Tell us why your clan should be allowed for this special event and what you can contribute that others may not have.

During the premier event all clan members that take part will have an elixir in their backpack that will avoid breaking any items during the battles. You will also receive a clan gift from us.

All selected clans have to be ready on the 29th of October at 12:00 server time to join the Clan Wars. Good luck with your application. :devil:

Yvil

Friday, October 19th 2012, 6:29pm

nice
jbjkn
:bitva::horse:

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 10:19am

Not much time left. Apply now!!

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 11:00am

Clan Renegade, created 21st of june 2012 Apply for Clan wars. Having the fact the time is still unkown and the probablity that players who are in clan less than 2 weeks might not be able to join I will apply the names of the players who want to go on first talk. If they can't go coz the time is still unknow our clan dose not have any responces!

Players list:
muffin
--FACADE--
blue_lion
Doomtrain
Eqalibrium
Firearms
HitKat
load14
Lonedog
Maki
Necrolord
Renesmee
Sly_Wolf
VDos
Gabriel III
KM1702
Mr_xavier
Nino
Malec
megan19
XxFiGhTeRxX
AlBiNa

Reprt will be written by myself as a clan leader.

I think we should be allowed to go there coz we are the only one clan, even most of us low lvls, who had the balls to apply first:smile:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 12:54pm

The time is now final. It will start at 12:00 server time. :hi:

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 6:29pm

Clan Alpha is applying to be the first clan to try out this new event. It is very exciting to be a part of something brand new and shiny, and all of our members would love to be helpful to the admins of this game by being the guinea pig clan and providing a report of the test event.

We have been around since April 2009, and our members are very experienced in the game and have been playing for a long time, so will be able to provide a wide range of hopefully helpful comments and responses for the report. The formal report would be composed by heartskilla.

The clan members: Sidha, Lacenor, Heartskilla, -Chase lives-, Mercury, La Tormenta, Leethan, Xo6oT, Valy, Shy.
Well-behaved women seldom make history.

Saturday, October 27th 2012, 2:38am

Clan Relentless would like to apply for the new event clan wars .

We've been founded on the 10/02/09 and were ready to test out and comment every ups and down of this particular event.

jppinhal will make the official report

Pll that will be able to take part 100% sure are the followings:
grinder, jakal, brian baru, yureka, almentor, glimpse, jppinhal, mahtan, bluewombat, evil one, moonwalker, rex-havoc, blednimento, Lethowsow, Setamies, Bubba-Beat,Puddy and Vargatt

Tyvm for creating such interesting events ! :)

Saturday, October 27th 2012, 11:08pm

founded 7.10.10

prv[Aftershock] prv[I-BarsaG-I] prv[-Illuminati-] prv[SeaWolf] prv[-Liqvidator-] prv[Hatred] prv[MIHAIL75] prv[Ti-Gra] prv[fier] prv[toff]

Report : -Illuminati-

best clan..all have more experience in pvp..

Saturday, October 27th 2012, 11:42pm

Good to see mages clans dare to apply finnaly:lol: I hope your flash will stuck and we will beat you:lol:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, October 29th 2012, 2:11am

annyshka, demon4u and chuckey will be able to take part in it aswell