You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 5:28pm

Pile of Papers

Does anyone has also a problem of collecting the Secret Knowlegde from the Pile of Papers.

Currently over 40pcs given to Patrick the Wise and no SK improvement.

Is this Normal??

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 10:54pm

unfortunately it is a rare occurance to get secret knowledge. keep trying, it does happen eventually:)

Monday, November 19th 2012, 6:12am

Takes for ever, I have been stuck on 26 for months :/

Monday, November 19th 2012, 11:35am

Yes it does take time, if it didn't it wouldn't be much of a SK I feel. Just to put a little perspective on this, for lvl5s anything above SK13 is mighty useless anyway, u might argue a case for prof in the future but even then it won't be useful until lvl9 then lvl11. So u have plenty of time to get ur achievement for this one. Keep at it u'll get there :rose:

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 12:47pm

Ok, currently have 7 Secret Knowledge, so hopefully It increase fast

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:45pm

I had this occassion twice in a row when I had 35 papers were waffles - I am glad I am finished with the papers totally - I have 30 secret knowledge.

By the way - Humans : Sammy has a quest that gives u a secret knowledge as a reward for unscrambling the book.

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 7:33pm

Gave 22 papers then +1 after that +1 immediately depends on ur luck !! :thumbup:
"let's make the day urs and the night ours" :love: