You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 1:49pm

Game issues - some thought and "cry for help"

84%

Yes (43)

14%

Do what you want... (7)

2%

No (1)

Dont know where to start - so many things need to write - and so many things need to be said. So I will start really slow - so I can post 1 thing at a time - hopping for understanding.

Basic issue to almost 60% of the players that I know is Lags. I complain of lags every day. and so the other 80% of active players in clan/aliance/friend list I have. We wrote and wrote - and wrote and ofcourse - we all get the same answer (actually pack of answers) " Everything with the game is ok.", "Please clear the cashe and restart client", "The game is ok, so maybe its your internet service provider"... and so on - the list is long - and we all know it.

Thinking to start posting dayly in this topic (or create new ones - since this one can be deleted really easy - so I will just copy it locally too), to address some problems in game - nad hope that the IT Department will finally start working on the issues we have.

If you think I should not write here - just tell me - I wont mind writing for example in my clan site HH Clan site

P.S. I would love to hear every advice you can think and every tip admins / IT give us about how to improve the game experience.

P.S.S. By the way - congrats on the new forum - I am having troubles with it - but its just me I guess. Its faster than the last one - and this actually counts. Hope starting with forum - you can continue with other stuff too.
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 2:19pm

I for one am interested. The issue with right click in browsers has not been resolved yet even though it was reported long back. I understand that stuff needs time to be sorted out, but on every single issue that I have seen reported here (ones which affected a large amount of people, not just one or two), all I have heard is "We are working on it, please have some patience". Never have I seen "This issue has now been resolved". I mean for god's sake..interserver has been around for a year (or more, idk, I (re)-started playing like 9 months back) and the amount of lag/not loading/queue issues it faces is just ridiculous. You would expect stuff to be sorted out in 9 months wont you?

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 7:04pm

Well - I got several possitive Yes, so lets try it one step at a time,

Will try to post a problem everyday - small ones that can be fixed easy - but annoy most of the players and if its not fixed - will copy it in a "to do list" so people who work on the game - could take it and try to fix it.

So here is the start of the TO DO LIST:
1. Lags - so far we cant even estimate when this will be fixed. or will it be fixed at all. But we all hope, dream, crave.

and one:

18:07 The Обитель видений instance will be shut down in 9min.

I am sure its not the only instance that when time expire is shown in russian. But actually - this is something really easy to fix - and many non russian speaking players will be grateful for this.

So I hope that my new post will get some possitive feedback - and if you feel like helping too - send me a private message on new forum - with bug you found - so I can post it later. Lets help our support team to build a better nicer game.

P.S. Have a big nice list already - so be patient and read - more to come :D

Saturday, November 24th 2012, 5:27am

I am sure its not the only instance that when time expire is shown in russian. But actually - this is something really easy to fix - and many non russian speaking players will be grateful for this.

I be greatful for fix german language from server.
if it com server why too many description of items or events or qwests on German language?
Red Card: Dear fier,

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 5:44pm

its Weekend - no admins to see this - so I wont post much. something little - that can be fixed in about 10 mins I guess...

oki - so what we got so far is :):
1. Lags (personal favourite - will always be here)
2. 18:07 The Обитель видений instance will be shut down in 9min. - russian in ending instance message.

and now a one:

Well I am talking about a mob here - that name is spelled on russian

and

Its not much to ask - as fier pointed some of the events text are on german - and some of the mobs description are in russian... so lets see if those can be fixed - and for tomorrow - I have another great task for the admin team - again - easy one :)

P.S. I saw today that someone voted NO on my poll... would like to greet the person - who have no problems in the game what so ever, and the only problem he has - is me - writing here. 8) Keep it up mate - There is no negative advertisment - as long as its advertisment :thumbup:

Monday, November 26th 2012, 7:03am

admin cant do anything they only forward this issue to it department and it department solves problems very fast as everyone know so goodluck with it :thumbsup:

Monday, November 26th 2012, 9:36pm

@Demon4u
Well - atleast admins can forward all our problems to support / IT dev team and inform us for the results - and there are some things that they can change too.

Today had alot of work - didnt have time to prepare what I wanted to post - so I will only repeat what we had so far and tomorrow - I really hope that I will have more time and can make the next step of the journey.

so we have so far:
1. Lags (personal favourite - will always be here)
2. 18:07 The Обитель видений instance will be shut down in 9min. - russian in ending instance message.
3. Name of Ghostly sclopendras that is in russian.

4. Tomorrow will make some screenshots of locations - we cant use and that can be removed without any harm to the gameplay.

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 12:25am

with all the respect, there are *slightly* more important issues with this game, than inconvenience due to spelling.
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 7:05am

@Moonwaker
I know that - you know that, we all know that - I have started this topic with minor bug that take no more than 10 mins to fix each.
As you know a baby fist learn to crawl - than it starts to learn to walk. Dont wanna drop the big bomb from the start.

Nevertheless - you are more than welcome to add errors you know here - I will put them also on my list.
Dont know how long one post can be, but if this continues like this - soon I will find :)

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 7:09pm

Dont know if any admin actually saw this - but today I wanna post something that is really annoyning - yet it needs only 2 mins to check and fix...
But first - lest see what I wrote so far - and what wasnt yet fixed :)

1. Lags - as I read - you got a nice lag last night - sorry to hear it.
3. Name of Ghostly sclopendras that is in russian (the mob name - on screen name, bot_info page...).

and the one:

one building - 2 locations , and one of them is closed. :D so you can just remove it when its not in use...
More to come.
Stay save everyone - and good luck - hope that soon I can check some of those things out - and play a better game.

Thursday, November 29th 2012, 7:41pm

Today is everyone favourtite bug - I bet - its the MEGA HYPER SUPER DUPER LAG in Tallar halls - one of the things that make you wanna break your keabord even when you are only playing with mouse :)

Thursday, November 29th 2012, 7:42pm

Just to put the Bug List - cause I forgot in the previous post

3. Name of Ghostly sclopendras that is in russian (the mob name - on screen name, bot_info page...).
4. Removing extra location that we dont use more (yesterday I saw that the one we had in Smoky knolls was removed - so several more to come :) )

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 7:04pm

Over 1 week has past.
Still nothing here - I dont know what is more frustrating, that I write and noone react - or that this is not the first / second / third post like that - and still notihng changes.

Those minor errors I put here can be fixed within 1 hour total for ALL (except LAG) so if IT team decide to fix them - just to show us that the game actually cares for us - they could - even in there lunch brake. Yet - such little errors like names of mobs and location that we cant use are not cleared - and we continue to get the same errors / same bugs every day - and I dont see someone who actually CARE about this.

P.S. if this happens to me at my job - I will be unemployed within a week - even less.

Another soldier has fallen to the battlefield - who cares?

Sunday, December 2nd 2012, 8:43pm

This usually happens in slow connections. ---

If you have your backpack open, and then open your party backpack, and you mouse over an item in party backpack, it shows the description of the item in the same place in your character backpack.

P.S.

good work cryo, I didn't see this topic earlier. I'll post bugs I find in this topic myself.

One more thing to note is during trading - Sometimes, after clicking confirm, (while the other has clicked ready and waiting to click confirm), you press refresh, and the trade resets back to the button changing from not ready to ready.

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 8:42pm

Just love to see that someone else is trying to help here :)
So far noone showed any interest of this topic, that is really sad. but lets hope for a better end.

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 9:10pm

4. Removing extra location that we dont use more
5. Huge lags in Tallaar Halls - that freezes fights for 1-2 minutes.

and now - the one:
Its actually really old one - and we are fighting for it for several weeks now

CASTLE TIMING
We had a good thing going - nice castle time - that was good for everyone - humans and magmars - now time is changed - and many of our regulars cant even make it... and the answer admins gave us... do they think we are grass from the fields outside our cottages?

Another knight falls on the battlefield...

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 9:36pm

Maybe I can add this one aswell, might not be so important... still, it makes me laugh every time.

After fight on Arena:

20:20 Some of your items have been damaged: Warrior's Belt (-1), Retribution Chainmail Shirt (-1), The Cuisses of Destruction (-1), Средний каркасный колчан (-1), The Armour of Destruction (-1).
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 8:39am

If this cannot be called constructive criticism (with emphasis on 'constructive'), I do not know what can be. ?(

Here is a well-informed member of the community listing the problems he finds within the game in a calm and helpful manner (without the undue insulting and general fanatic ranting accompanying most of the complaints in this game).

I, as a fellow member of the community (who really love the game but is fast becoming disillusioned by the problems present in it), urge the people in charge of the technical aspect of the game to take note of this and act. Call me impatient, ill-informed whatever, my impression has been that the broader problems present in the game have largely been ignored by the people in charge inspite of repeated calls for help by the players. :thumbdown:

On a side note, keep up the good work cryocore. You have full support from my side. Not being as well-informed as you, I can only agree with the points you present rather than putting forth new ones of my own. I sincerely hope this crusade of yours leads to some sort of revival in the game. :thumbup: