You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 2nd 2012, 10:56am

Guide to Aqua Domes and Aquavated Chess Pieces

As a lot of people don't seem to realise the purpose of these wonderful artifacts I thought i might write a quick guide to try to make them more popular.

Aquadomes can be won from events(usually with a chess piece already inside them) or bought from the Flaundins, if you have the required amount of reputation. :!: Flaundin page on the mentor info site

From my experience most people who get Aquadomes win them from events with chess pieces inside them and then try to sell them.

If you try to sell them you get a message stating that you cannot proceed with the trade as the item can only be traded for a similar item. Meaning that you have to trade one aquadome for another aquadome of the same type.

Most people also don't realise that if they take the chess piece out of the aquadome, the chess piece becomes an unencased chess piece in their inventory, and the aquadome becomes weightless AND is reusable. In fact, Aquadomes have unlimited use! You can put any piece of the correct level in and out of the dome as many times as you like.

Trading domes:
When it comes to trading, both parties MUST have the SAME level aquadome, meaning that if you have a HOME Aquadome, one person can have a Jasper rook, and the other can have a Mahogany pawn, and they can trade.

TAX is still the same as if it was an encased piece, so quite high. One person may have a less valuable piece than the other so may ask the other person to add some gold, which is perfectly acceptable, however if you are wanting to trade 2 pieces for one piece you will find that this is impossible, so having spare pawns to trade is the only way, sadly you still get taxed.

I am hoping this has cleared up the confusion people have over the aquadomes, caused partly from the original translation when they first appeared on the .com server, and the fact that most people who own them won them with a chess piece already inside them so didn't see the aquadomes description.

Sunday, December 2nd 2012, 11:01am

why is it that every time i post something i dont notice the typos until after i click submit.....
HOME should be HOPE

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 4:30am

my experience has been that the aquadomes are not weightless, however, they are stackable so if u have 2 or more domed pieces u can reduce your pack by removing them from the domes.
I'll look that up...

Thursday, December 10th 2015, 6:08am

UPDATE: Value of pieces placed in aquadomes is now a LOT lower, so you pay very little tax to trade with aquadomes now