You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Bellezza" started this thread

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 1:28am

Wow.

I just want to publicly show my gratitude towards my clan and my alliance. You guys are crazy as hell for doing what you are doing for me. It rocks my socks. I love you all so much. :)

If my client crashes though.. I am kicking a certain saint's ass.

Belle <3
This city needs a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them.

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 1:31am

No problem Belle. Just take that army of ice with you into arena and CC =)

Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 1:32am

aww... shucks...

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 1:33am

I will for sure. Merry Christmas to you too. :)

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 3:24am

i can only imagine what a pinky clan like crudos will be doing , other than feeding naked ppl to the arenas
Bregan for Life !

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 4:08am

Someone has to go and ruin it.. ffs. We've been beasting arenas.. so shove it. Grinch. :)

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 4:11am

well said sweetie,,, don't worry i'll beat him up for you soon

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 4:23am

Bell, this alliance is better then ever. the strength of it's members will be felt across the lands

So ya, your welcome and i thank you and all in alliance for thier help as well, we could not ask for a better group of warriors

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 5:34am

Bell, this alliance is better then ever. the strength of it's members will be felt across the lands

So ya, your welcome and i thank you and all in alliance for thier help as well, we could not ask for a better group of warriors

Thanks Bara, I fully agree. We are on to great things. :)

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 10:33am

He's just jealous...EW at level 6? Psh! :huh:
GIVE BELLE MORE ICE!!!!!!
8|

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 10:36am

A nice change from all the hate from either race :D

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 1:43pm

Hiya Hun i remeber a time where the comments on those tags where diffrent :thumbsup: but i wish u the best over there on the wrong side hehe, miss ya a bit :P

Good things never last, watch for it soon mags will rule the world :evil:
WooF!

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 1:47pm

took me damn 2 min to scroll down that info page :P take it too 5 min and happy holidays in advance :snowball:
You might just need a high five in the face! :P

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 2:04pm

@crudos, you need to lootsteal more to be able to beat any1 on arena... so atm keep calm and leach! :woody:

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 2:29pm

Even on such a positive thread like this some feel the need to come try an turn it into a trash talking competition -sigh- ....mwaaahhhhsss Belle ..even though we aren't in same clan/alliance me still luvz ya girly :)

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 4:06pm

i can only imagine what a pinky clan like crudos will be doing , other than feeding naked ppl to the arenas

Oi Kaminay Kutte Chutiya Insane. If you've really been watching Crudos then you know they haven't gone in arena naked, and way to go to try and ruin a good post about someone showing their appreciation.
:woody:

And Kudos for you for swearing in your native tongue in a thread meant by "your" people to show appreciation.

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 5:53pm

THIS is the only thing which crudos teaches all of its players .
hes the latest one , i have had my fair dealings with crudos , they are all the SAME !!
There a re a million posts about them in the post and more in the future

Please dont come up with more patheic replies and degrade yourselves even further.
If you wanted to make a face saving thread please use the filty human section so that i cant see them
Good day to you

Photgraphs curtesy muffin :P
Thanks dear :xmasparty:
Bregan for Life !

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 6:01pm

Join paparazzi team! :thumbsup: Prv me in game for more info how to catch naked Crudos :thumbup:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 11:16pm

Sorry but after reading this...I went through the list of players on the 3 allied clans and that statement made me laugh...LOL....thanks for the laughs mate...I had a bad day at work...that somehow made me relax...LOL.... :xmasparty: