You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 1st 2013, 8:44pm

Crystalin Cave error

Dear helpdesk,

I participated in Crystalin Caves and there was a big error at the battlefield - http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…12&server_id=14

I was joined battlefield about 1 hour after it started. It seemed wierd because score was still 0 : 0. I took a look around and there were no crystals to mine. So there were no possibility to determine winner and the score at the end was draw.
I feel pitty because I had a win strike of 2 wins in a ro in CC and this draw ends it. Win strike is very necesarry for quest (6 wins in a row). So please is it possible to take this draw of my CC history or turn it in to win? This was a game error and this situation must be fixed.

Hoping for your quick reply.

Kind ragards,
Posi_tive

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 12:41am

Same Problem in Temple

I had the same problem in the temple.
http://warofdragons.es/instance_stat.php…942590&finish=0

And the one victory I had is gone now.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 3:39am

just bin i cc and nobody could see anny crystals red green or blue all for the full 2 hrs so we fifht and damage our armor and end result is draw ... i was on 3 wins in row that has gone ...but never mind ur just have a good lagth

Friday, January 4th 2013, 10:47am

We hope this issue is fixed now. If any problems like this occur again, please post the instance links here.

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 10:09am

We hope this issue is fixed now. If any problems like this occur again, please post the instance links here.
Have you took the draw of from my win strike?