You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 4:59pm

Bigger penalty for not confirming for BFs

I'm seeing an increase number of "conditions were not met" for bfs or even an increase number of temple/CC/Arena with an incomplete team....players are not confirming simply because the one gold penalty is not enough. We need an increase of penalty...like 5 gold and an extended period of time where they can queue.

We see CC teams with 5 players entering, arenas with only one players, tallars....everyday, we get the "conditions were not met" crap...this has to stop....

Please admins, consider it....

Friday, January 4th 2013, 1:24pm

Hello

Hi,

I'm sure the admin will read this and get back to you about your ideas.

I hope you have a great day.
Thanks,
Matt F. aka Lord_Matt.

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 1:26pm

Or perhaps not confirming could be treated the same as abandoning the battlefield, ie loss of valour. And for UK tournament, perhaps a -1 to the number of wins you have.