You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 15th 2013, 3:43am

Locksmiths

Opening locks seems fun but maybe something more rewarding like how healers get the extra BoV rep for levelling or how exes get an advantage in BFs and a mean to bully everyone weaker than them. Since we call called Thiefs in dwar, maybe we can steal a gold off the bank once or week or something. :ninja:

Tuesday, January 15th 2013, 5:21am

For what its worth, we get access to a lot more stashed in Palace, which have a very high chance of dropping a coffer.
I usually get a nice yield of undead potions each run. But they are of limited usefulness lol

Tuesday, January 15th 2013, 10:01am

We get to open stuff and thats it :L I mean something a bit more different.

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 1:09am

I guess you dont understand,
In Palace of Magish, there are stashes in each room, these have a low chance to give a coffer of different lvl.
Most can be accessed by everyone ( once per party/instance). But there are some that can only be accessed by those with a certain locksmith lvl. You dont need a key to open these, but they still have a small chance to increase our lvl. They also have a lot higher rate of giving coffers. Something like 80-90 % but I haven't done the math.

On my recent run to bone golem I ended up with 2 Undead Giants, 5 deaths(lifes), 40 powers, 18 bloods and 6 devourer orbs.
This lot is prob worth more then 1g ;)
Ofc some of these would of come from the non locksmith stashes, but compare this haul with what a non locksmith gets.

So yep we only get to open stuff, but there are things only we can open that give us free stuff ;)