You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 21st 2013, 7:28pm

Dear Admins

Dear Admins,
:truce:
I have a question for you.
why do I pay money to this game? well I should be able to give an answer to that myselve. The answer would be because I want to be stronger than others.
Yes thats the reason. Now I wonder why when i pay.. I am not stronger?
How can it be that when im in blue/red/purple, 5 blessings on me, I get killed by a green/blue, non Buffed human? That yould be with a stun. Now i got stunned 2 times and 3 times in a row which kileld me..
You might call that bad luck since stuns are supposed to be depending on luck..
but that happened to me 4 times in 2 days..
That is no longer luck..
So please can you tell me why green armoured ppl are obviously stronger than me?
And why I then Pay money if im gona be stuned to dead anyways? :truce: :thumbdown:

Thank you.

Monday, January 21st 2013, 7:41pm

Deorn.. what ever you said is what i want to say also.

I was full blue/purple dodger with 3 purple items dodger.... at lvl 4. i got owned by a non buffed lvl 4 GREEN dodger. WHY? i got outdodged.

There was a reason why i am BC/dodger... and as much as i find double set annoying to carry... it's a worthy investment.

Monday, January 21st 2013, 10:03pm

a green dressed guy you sayed ?? are you sure it wasnt Robin Hood ? .... that would explain it :D

Monday, January 21st 2013, 10:08pm

Deorn, don't take what's next personally...I'm only answering your question in general.

The answer is super simple: MONEY DOESN'T BUY SKILLS.................It buys you the tools but if you don't know how to use them properly, then you won't go far.

There are tons of players in this game who paypaled or who worked really hard to get what they have (being mounts, purple/red stuff, etc....) yet, when you meet them in bfs, they plain suck.

So instead of trying to figure out how the game screwed you, maybe it's time for you to wonder what you do wrong to die that often against supposed lesser players.

Just sayin'

Tuesday, January 22nd 2013, 4:38am

WHY? i got outdodged.

story of my life, a green dodger seems to dodge way more than I do :woody:
:thumbsup:

Tuesday, January 22nd 2013, 5:36am

Arma

Thank you for that good advice but i guess i had very good teachers and i knwo how to fight.
that is not teh problem here. even if i would not lose and kill them after stuning me 3 times and i dont stun at all... that seems to be wrong..
Maybe someone could just quickly explain what increases the chance of stuns.. exept the stun rngs and rockskin pot...
Thank you

Tuesday, January 22nd 2013, 11:13am

Ok, so WoD in most cases ,is a pay to win game. LIke Arma said, buy investing money in your char , you get better armor , mounts potions and more. But you can't really say i can't own yet i paypalled. Just think of if.If every single player that paid real money and then got killed by a non-paypaller, well... ^&*(. As for the stuns, they're the thing that makes fights interesting. If you go straight up vs a lesser player , on paper you're the winner. You have better stats , buffs , mounts. And yet the lesser player kills you. This is what makes the game interestings. Otherwise it's just a generic and stupid point and click. hit , get hit , potion , hit. You see where i'm going , right. I know it can really get you down when you die, but think , what could i have done to prevent this?
And as an end , again, as arma said, it's not what you've got but how you use it. :)
GL and HF
Forum Troll Assistance Representative :dragon:

Tuesday, January 22nd 2013, 12:05pm

It makes it a challenge to win. What you seem to be describing is a never ending ego trip; you've paid money so you will win all the time. Where is the challenge and fun in that? You might as well be asking to buy scalps and valor with money.

Tuesday, January 22nd 2013, 12:45pm

He is just asking for balance in fight which is sometimes totaly lost in game, I dont know what kind of idiot wouldnt expect advantage if its so obvious.

Tuesday, January 22nd 2013, 12:51pm

MONEY DOESN'T BUY SKILLS.

it's called software and program ... it's basically against you rite now
"let's make the day urs and the night ours" :love: