You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2013, 11:51pm

UK tournament

I have asked begged and pleaded...it is clear that no one on my level wants UK...we are only human team that queues and no mag team queues... What stops everyone?
I am interested to hear what people want in order to get the UK tournament going.
I also would like to know if maybe admin can do a special event for the UK tournament like they do with other instances...like winners get packs of cards, or chests...anything...something to help get people to queue.

Please...we need to try to get it moving so open to any and all ideas.

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 12:28am

Yes it is interesting only 3 humans are interested at ur lvl on our server. so at mo we have 0 mags : 3 humans, seem like there just isn't any interest at our lv. Here's an idea (only offering as ur asking) try lvl7 lots of interest from lvl7/8 on our server and on cross server.

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 12:50am

So your solution is for use to lvl up that way it is 0 mags and 0 humans on our level interested? That is your solution?
Ok...I understand, however I am not done on my level so I will be here a great deal longer, I just want to try to get the instance going as well as my other things I am doing :)
But yes...some day far far FAR in the distance, if still no mags brave enough and I am finished with whatelse I need to do then I guess I will have no choice but to lvl up.
I bet you will be happy that day to have me out of there too :) (just a guess there)

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 1:38am

There are a few active bf on our lv^^) lv upp come que ull find some action there, im shure ull find something :) time to go from nighstaller to stalker or what :karate:
or just moore exscuses``? well ill woof on :thumbsup:
WooF!

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 7:23pm

Pressy, again as I said before your pointless post...I am not done on my level, dont worry, soon enough I will be back at your level kicking your ass again like before.

As for everyone else...you seriously have no ideas?
Come...all humans and mags...queue right now and lets have totally random instances :)

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 7:35pm

Pressy, again as I said before your pointless post...I am not done on my level, dont worry, soon enough I will be back at your level kicking your ass again like before.

Lol like ur pointless bragging of beating my ass that only happens in ur dreams:lol: yeah yeah keep on dreaming staller^^ :woody:
WooF!

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 8:17pm

You know whats funny....all of you lvl5 and lvl6 mags are affraid to queue because My team is too strong for you :)
Yet you never think that if you just muscle through us (which is not too many instances away) then you would have run of instances with whats left of humans :D

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 1:45am

r u telling that none of the other humans will queue ?
Bregan for Life !

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 1:52am

who knows, first he said he beg and beg for bf to run now hes saying hes just a few away. then some thing bout hes team has gas or summit 8|
WooF!

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 2:07am

Stalker is a few threads away from makng 15 meaningless threads in forum abt worship .
I think that is what he means pressbox .
Bregan for Life !

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 8:38am

Paradox is it is low life nerds like you who are the obstacle.

But there is a solution: make weak human noobs queue for the tournament and feed them to middle geared mags. From time to time you can queue with your team and get versus you a bunch of mags who expected undergeared victims. Or do rigged tournament like 95% of players on russian servers.

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 11:09pm

http://warofdragons.pl/instance_stat.php…066094&finish=0

now that all see you got your *** wooped for the several time.. the question is not is it rigged, cuz you already gave the positive answer but:
did you guys executed yourselves?

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 5:55am

The Boss...I get it, you have no care for UK...your choice...good for you...but really? Why talk here? you have no interest in UK but you want to join the UK thread?

Pressy... You need your eyes checked

Fairy...dont hate because you found a human that is 1hp tougher and 1 cm longer that you wimp mags :)

And finally Carpediem666...the noob of redemption...the one that fails in nearly all he tries... Yep...we lost that instance :) bad lag, so bad our 3rd dropped completely...I didnt load in a fight and died by time out...yes, was a very interesting instance to say the least...I hope they queue again this weekend so we can show them their place (and hopefully not deal with lag) but its ok...you dont need to even come to such forum threads seeing as how your too noobish to even be allowed to join UK...go work your reps...and still..was polish mags, no mags from our server lvl5-6 have the balls to do...well much of anything regarding UK :)

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 6:22am

says the guy who dies to revrat with his wives :lol:
Bregan for Life !

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 8:32am

Yes i prolly need my eyes checked but again all i see is exscuses, i dont think ud last long in any other lv when u dont have ur mage buddys to call:bll:
WooF!

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 1:11pm

Fairy...dont hate because you found a human that is 1hp tougher and 1 cm longer that you wimp mags

Said someone who got epicly owned on the tournament. You wanted it, you lost it, don't be mad on forums now. You were shown you're nothing, so go naked hunt a bit and wait, wait, wait. Maybe one day you will get some leather mags on crions on the tournament. You are a posting bubble of hot air.

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 1:25pm

And finally Carpediem666...the noob of redemption...the one that fails in nearly all he tries... Yep...we lost that instance :) bad lag, so bad our 3rd dropped completely...I didnt load in a fight and died by time out...yes, was a very interesting instance to say the least...I hope they queue again this weekend so we can show them their place (and hopefully not deal with lag) but its ok...you dont need to even come to such forum threads seeing as how your too noobish to even be allowed to join UK...go work your reps...and still..was polish mags, no mags from our server lvl5-6 have the balls to do...well much of anything regarding UK :)

What is so noobish about him? He was the first one to state the obvious, that the instance is rigged. Even outnumbered 2 to 3 the magmars were facing 2 characters with mirrors and neither of the magmars had blue DoC to remove the effect on their comrades. You could mirror 2 out of 3 characters and win the instance 2 vs 1. But you didn't. Why? Because it was their turn to win. In the end both teams will get red UKs, but you ought to keep silent and not brag about you pre-set results on forums.

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 1:58pm

once again... the guy that has nothing rational to say starts with insults... still you did not answer my question, you executed the mentor for losing an instance now you come here and say: Yep...we lost that instance bad lag, so bad our 3rd dropped completely...I didnt load in a fight and died by time out....
YOU LIE.. as we all see from xp you won a fight and you could mirror getting him out
YOU LIE.. as we all see mercedes could win vs them and she didnt.. she could also mirror
YOU LIE.. you have enough mounts and card sets to win vs them but still you did not..
the only thing you do not lie about is that "THEY WILL QUEUE AGAIN" (maybe not after this post im writing here.. cuz it's too obvious now..) yes they will queue and you will "win" vs them... you will get the fight by cheating because you're not capable of winning any kind of fair fight... you will never be.. if you pretend that you're able, level up you will have com players on queue for uk worship..
as for the reply that you gave me is not complete, my question is, smart guy... since you executed the mentor for losing that instance, did you execute yourself and your partners for losing THIS instance?

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 2:01pm

Let's twist the knife in the wound

If you were so laggy and were dying on timeout, how come you died only once each? Fully prepared and buffed red BoV BC dealing 3518 in a fight? Took the belts of so they don't get damaged. Couple of fights to make it less obvious, like, yeah, we fought.

Laggy team scoring 6 points outnumbered? Lolz, in temple 3 vs 2 the outnumbered get bound in fights while the free miner collects points. From that instance it is obvious poles gave let you score and did not attack. Why? Because with their victory 15-0 would be suspicious, considering they technically could not win at all.

Work on your rigging skills, kid. And tell your pole friends in skype to do so as well.

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 6:43pm

Fairy and Carpediem....You can say what you wish :) I dont need to prove anything and of course you would say its rigged, wimps like you always cry when you have a chance...I never complained on forums about the instance and I was very pissed about what happened...and I did mirror a mag...mercedes stuck in fight being stalled and by the time we noticed Jane dropped they were ahead and then had their mirrored mag follow me around to tell the other mag where I was.

As for exeing a mentor...I did for different reasons like I said before...but you know whats funny...I just realized that you dont know how to read...it was told over and over and yet you still cant read that I had seperate reasons for exeing her... No, no one is going to exe me or my team because everyone knows we go to win :) we dont rig anything. But hey....cry some more, it shows only that you spend more time on forums complaining about the people that are trying to become better in the game that you do working on your own characters....so as I know it will happen, fairy and carpediem please post more pathetic attempts and useless rants about rigging and how weak and pathetic I am :)