You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 4th 2013, 5:09pm

PvP Weekend - Forum Voting

PvP Battlefield Weekend

A total of 108 Votes have been submitted.

55%

Temple (59)

31%

Crystalline Caves (34)

17%

Arena (18)

Vote for your favourite battlefield. The battlefield with the most votes from all server will be in for the weekend pvp event:
15th of February - 17th of February. You have time to choose till Wednesday.

Have fun! :stronger:

Yvil

Monday, February 4th 2013, 7:18pm

A weekend with no damage to armor would be nice too!

Monday, February 4th 2013, 7:47pm

I vote for choice #4 : Halls :-)

Monday, February 4th 2013, 7:50pm

That be great, any pvp is good:) but to make it great it would be nice to have 0 damage on items. that will for shure bring out the lost children :))
WooF!

Monday, February 4th 2013, 7:58pm

I voted for temple but really will be great if no damage on items :)
With both things we will have a lot of pvp :jump:

Monday, February 4th 2013, 9:42pm

Vote for temple - but 2.0 - not ours... :(
No damage to armor - no mounts - no blesses - everyone is equal and can have 3-4 hours of fun. atleast.

Maybe stop being so commercial for a weekend and make this one just for the fun of it .
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Monday, February 4th 2013, 9:47pm

I voted for temple

Monday, February 4th 2013, 10:01pm

voted for temple... but i agree... pvp only... no mounts, no blesses, no damage to items... may the best person win

Monday, February 4th 2013, 10:55pm

I also vote for secret answer #4 Tallaars Halls - with no item damage :)

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 12:01am

I make Vote for UK TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please :)

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 2:33pm

Vote for #tallarhalls :thumbup:
:thumbsup:

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 2:42pm

Vote for any BF with no dmg iteams :)

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 4:54pm

tallaars

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 7:25pm

My vote is for Morris Dancing. :dance:

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 8:53pm

i vote for removing all battlefields from this game, remove insignias remove everything from this game and just leave lag and bugs very big lag and a hell of bugs!

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 7:54am

I vote for a weekend of: removing all guard NPCs, 0 damage on the items and free healing scrolls/pots. For a weekend only.

What will we get? Valor harvest, locations achievements, exe skill boosts, healer skill boosts, GB rep boost. Also increased usage of consumables crafted by players.

Who doesn't like my idea is a jerk.

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 10:25am

I vote for haunted place and platue of silence.

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 4:27pm

yea, make double-triple valour on plato so this server gonna rise in gbs..hoply :)
gloria in vita

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Thursday, February 7th 2013, 7:28am

I vote for option 5, save the damn game, I'm so sick of it I almost never even bother logging on anymore. I put up with 4+ years of crap and bitched but kept playing I've finally just exceeded even my limit. Please save the game put things at the very least back to how they were about a month ago. As of now I see no reason to even bother unless to log on to talk to friends and even that is becoming painfully hard as they really see no point in logging on anymore either. I like a challenge but this is just simply impossible to deal with anymore. I don't blame the admins, I blame greedy developers and owners. Whatever though this will all fall on deaf ears like anything else. Was fun (kinda) while it lasted. Someone skype me if this game ever decides to change don't look to hearing from anyone anytime soon if at all though... :no:

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 4:30am

I vote for option 5, save the damn game, I'm so sick of it I almost never even bother logging on anymore. I put up with 4+ years of crap and bitched but kept playing I've finally just exceeded even my limit. Please save the game put things at the very least back to how they were about a month ago. As of now I see no reason to even bother unless to log on to talk to friends and even that is becoming painfully hard as they really see no point in logging on anymore either. I like a challenge but this is just simply impossible to deal with anymore. I don't blame the admins, I blame greedy developers and owners. Whatever though this will all fall on deaf ears like anything else. Was fun (kinda) while it lasted. Someone skype me if this game ever decides to change don't look to hearing from anyone anytime soon if at all though... :no:

Please feel free to create another thread, but keep this one for the intended purpose of the PVP vote. :rose: