You are not logged in.

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 1:15am

kill an elite human warrior?

00:12 You have begun the quest Kill an Elite Human Warrior - Make the world a better place!. Good luck!
ermm when i go back to saysha there's no option to complete this quest, despite having the trophy of an elite human?
anyone have any advice?

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 8:43am

All I can think of is that it's the trophy of an EW human from another server. So maybe you need to get the trophy of an EW human from this server to complete the quest.

Monday, February 18th 2013, 5:20pm

Bier,

I think he should try in another universe :lol: :woody:

It's quest for lvl 3.

You have to click on the nouse at Lost wastelands in left on the location screen as I red. But be carefull you will get attacked by 3 at a time. I don't know how strong they are as i never did that quest. I found the solution in mentor site.
The reward 10 reputation Dartrong , Vampire 20 pcs , Great Elixir blood 5pcs .

Good luck! :drink:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, February 18th 2013, 6:44pm

Kill an Elite Human Warrior - Make the world a better place!

Saysha the Warrior wants to propose to you to take active part in the war against the Humans, to begin with you should kill an Elite Human Warrior of any sex and level.

Current goal: Obtain a trophy from a person that has already earned the title of Elite Warrior, and tell Saysha, who lives in the Lost Wastelands about it.

I tried clicking all locations in lost wastelands, but there is nothing happening, by the wording of the quest it is just kill a human EW... but i think bier's right, needs to be a .com...

Monday, February 18th 2013, 8:28pm

19:21 You have begun the quest Kill an Elite Human Warrior - Make the world a better place!. Good luck!
19:21 You have completed the quest Kill an Elite Human Warrior - Make the world a better place!.
19:21 You have successfully completed the task and been awarded Great Vampire Elixir 20 pcs, Great Elixir of Blood 5 pcs and 10 Dartrong reputation.

Mentor Bier is right it must be a server issue, as I've just accepted and completed that quests with out any futher combat. Sry Deadstar reborn can u tell me if u got that trophy while on another server or was that player on .com server when u scalped him.