You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 3:21pm

about inter server

I think there is some problem with inter server line because when i queued and line are 3/3 nothing doesn't happening about 50 mins ?and yeah after 50 mins long wating time finally comes comfirm...
why its happens and does somebody else have this problem ?

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 4:32pm

Hi KanelV, yes there is that problem I get it all the time, there is 1 other you should know about if u haven't experienced it, sometime when u get taken to another server ur client might just log u out, just lag back in quick as normal and you should be in the ur human base of that bf. At the moment I do not know why we have these problems but keep an eye out in forums for any updates regarding these. GL and hope u don't lose out on your valour :rose: .