You are not logged in.

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 4:51pm

Label on my gag is wrong.

Hi Mentors,

sorry to bother you in forum, but I can not in Game, because I am gaged right now. That I am gaged is absolutely right, I had a weak moment there and did something wrong in Chat. But the label on the gag is wrong. It says external liks. So if you could be so kind as to change that? I don't want people to think, that I did some illegal advertising or something. What I did should go with the "rude language" gag. For I apparently said some things to the stupid looter Magmariana, that one is not supposed to say.
And that could not have been the fact, that I called her "stupid looter", which is, as Arion in a discussion we had before had to admit, not as much an insult, as it is a fact. Looter are stupid, because they belive making money this way would get them anywhere in this game, while all it does is make people hate them.
So it must have been the thing I said about her having to look for professional help. Which is, not wrong in the advice I gave, but might have been wrong in what I assumend about her personal circumstances. So this sentence:

15:20 Schorschi ยป Magmarina: I am so sorry you got(oops)ed by your father again this morning, but can you go siomewhere else to get over it please? You ned professional help

So that was wrong and deserves a punishment, but please give me the right punishment, becuase that was clearly not about wrong links.

Thanks a lot.

Schorschi

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 5:08pm

:lol: but eh guards these days maybe you sent her video of harlem shake with youtube link too? -.-

Friday, March 1st 2013, 12:36pm

Hi Schorschi.

Like I explained in prv, the length of the gag was correct, however like u pointed out the wording is not accurate. This however, requires the help of the developers to do their magic to change the wording or allow options. We hope to get this update soon so as to give a more accurate description for the gag used and not to mislead anyone. Just to confirm Schorschi did not use external links.

May I also take this opportunity to say that recently many of you have been pushed to the point of losing ur usually cool composure in a similar way to the events that lead to this current situation during hunting. I hope you can be creative in coming up with a creative means to deal with this.
:rose:

Friday, March 1st 2013, 10:54pm

Thanks Arion.

About beeing creative and all: I figure whatever we do, it will allways be the people on the low levels who will struggle with dishonest, uncooperative and destructive people. Why? Because these people realize after a short (or not so short depending on their intelligence) time, that this game is not the right game for them to play. Just simply because this game is played best, if you team up. Whatever you do, fight mobs, do battlefields, get reputation, it is allways cheaper and more fun to do it in a team.

So that is, why looters are allways trouble for us and not for the higher lvls. And it is a good thing too. And even if the admins would put a ban on looting (which is not going to happen I belive) we would still be the ones with the problem on our hands. Simply because dishonest, uncooperative and destructive players whould find a different way to steal themselves into this game. Which will not work. Same as looting. But it will still most likely affect the lvl1 to lvl6 players, just because we share the same places in game.

So this is, why it is a structural problem and not a personal one. It does not make a difference, if I do anything about one particular looter or not. They will realize eventually, that they are playing in a way that does not get them anywhere and they will leave or start a new char. But there will allways be new ones. A steady flow. I have taken the time to make a list of the ones that I met over the last half year. You can find that on my profile. New looters will be on that list as sure as the old ones will leave the game after a while. It is like it is, like a force of nature in this game, that sends the people who are not able to play this game, in a particular direction to a particular group of lvl4 to lvl6 players, who are having to deal with them.

So does it make a difference, if we spend a lot of money in putting Solumirs Mirror on this people, or letting them be executed? No. It does not make much more of a difference, then shouting at them and insulting them I am afraid. Why not? Because if one looter is gone, the next one will come eventually and he or she will come the same way all did. And go the same way they all go.

So there is a flaw in the way the game is set up. Because the way it is set up right now it will allways give a hard time to people, who try to play this game in a good way. If you want to be a player that does spend the exp one has in a good way, you are in for a constant dissapointment at lvl4 to lvl6. That is just how it is. And sure, as lots of people have said before: OK, then don't hunt naked. Get your EEs somewhere else.

Two reasons why that is wrong. First if we would stop hunting naked the uncooperative, dishones and destructive players will find some other way to hurt us, and secondly prices for EEs will go up even more.

So there is just one answer to you: Creativity will not change the situation a bit. Maybe we will need some extra work for this one particular individual, but it will not change the overall flaw in the way this game is set up. And it is not, as you suggest, a recent thing. Discussion on ths server and in this forum is as long as my... beard. So no, creativity will not change a thing, but maybe humor will make it easyer to live with.

But here is a new old idea to change things: Let the mounts damage allways count like the mount would be in a group with the owner. Just the mount, not summons. Would put an instant end to all looting and would still leave the possibility for people to hunt together in a group, because the mount would be counted as a hidden group member...

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 8:57am

nicely said