You are not logged in.

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 10:37pm

Minotaur Head

Is there no other means of obtaining a Mintotaur Head for Ultimate Gambit than opening a green Gnome Rune which requires 120 quicksilver?

As finding a group is not possible, that means trying to use a backpack full of tigers to try and kill Wolvers twelve times - huge expense at lvl5 - to obtain enough quicksilver.

Hugely disappointing that we can't just use resources to do the Minotaur's Head like we used to - people don't want to make groups at low levels these days and 120 quicksilver is just too expensive alone. If there's really no other means, then that spells the end of my game, unfortunately :(

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 10:49pm

The Minotaurs´Revenge Event..

Kill there the lvl 7 Minotaur and you have the Head (He have ~1181 HP)

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 10:57pm

Is that right? The quest says the head comes from a Minotaur Assassin (7) but the Minotaur in the Minotaurs Revenge event is called Minotaur Devastator (7)?

But I'm sure you know what you're talking about and that's really excellent news!

Thank you!

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 4:27pm

Hi OldTurnip.

Like Magic T said 'The Minotaurs´Revenge Event will do it. The other option is to open a green rune, kill the attacking minotour and u will get the head. If u need a hand prv me in game. GL :rose:

Thursday, March 21st 2013, 9:46pm

20:44 Received: Pear Wine 10 pcs. Removed:Minotaur Assassin Head 1 pcs.

Many thanks, both of you, I'd never have realised I could get this from the Event unless I asked and you kindly replied :)