You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 29th 2013, 8:26pm

Face the Book blessing Not for magmars???

Wow thanks admins, I went to go get the FB blessing that was advertised on FB and Oh look its Not available in dartrong. So humans are special and they get it and we dont? Guess Ill go UNLIKE your FB page then since my Likes dont count for anything!
:horse: A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace.

Friday, March 29th 2013, 9:13pm

Some More info here for Admins.. to understand what Im saying.. the Post made on FB on March 28th 2013
Face the Book Blessing - 8000 Fans
Yesterday in City
We reached our 8.000 Fans on Facebook and therefore opened the quest for the Face the Book Blessing again. You can reach it through the city square of your race. :) Enjoy and thanks to all our fans!

But No bless avail for Mamgars in City and In stead It gave the blessing to humans from the event that was posted On January 16th! As you can see below, this blessing was done months ago and only good for 24hrs SO admins tell me... How come humans have this Bless again???

Description of blessing found on humans. tpday March 29th
http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?nick=Aribeth
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1001080
Congratulations! You made the first place in our Humans vs. Magmars Event on our Facebook siteTo celebrate this you can now get this blessing from the elder on your city square..

Original Date of Event for above blessing.
Congratulations! The human race won this battle. The blessing will be available at the elder tomorrow from 11:00 Faeo time for 24 hours. :) ~Yvil
Which race got more Fans on Facebook? Humans or Magmars? Let´s find out! For every "like" and "share" of this picture Humans receive a point. The race with the most points on 16.01.2013 at 11:00 server time will receive a blessing in game. :) ~Yvil
:horse: A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace.

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 4:10am

humans won it this time. who knows next time it will be your race's turn

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 9:21am

Also humans has different gifts than us in their gift shop... .well:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 10:52am

Yeah those awsome fb events:well::headbang:
what to say :thumbsupp:
WooF!

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 1:57pm

i unliked WoD on FB already, then i dont have to be angry if there are such messages that arent true