You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 9:22pm

Make a Ticket

Make a ticket they said, your ticket will get answered they said...

How long does it take for the lazy techs to lift their arse and reply to a ticket? .... I been waiting for 6 days now does the coffee break ever end ? :wall:
Forever and Always

Wednesday, April 3rd 2013, 2:17am

have you tried checking your spam box? my tickets always go into my spam when i email support.
:horse: A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace.

Wednesday, April 3rd 2013, 4:39pm

No I havent but its not sent to my mail anyway i check everyday on the LOD website were I sent the ticket ... its were they should reply anyway... just them being awfully lazy
Forever and Always

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 11:12am

Did you get a replay yet? If not, please let me know your ticket number.

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 11:27am

How could anyone possibly have time to reply to your ticket when they are so busy ignoring you?

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 6:05pm

i havent got answer for my ticket since christmas .well:

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 6:08pm

All our queues are empty. Please check the support site if you didn't get a reply already. If not, please let me know your ticket number and I will look it up for you. :rose: