You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 22nd 2013, 9:35am

No interserver for a month?

A great opportunity to get some uk tournament without lags? :smile:

Lets queue! (lv 9-10) :stronger:

Wednesday, May 22nd 2013, 1:39pm

or some tallars?
:)

Wednesday, May 22nd 2013, 3:43pm

why not... let's see if we can get this done
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, May 22nd 2013, 9:31pm

better make break for a month, where all the fun without lags :D

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 5:24am

LOL today there were more areas played than normal. I think turning off the interserver helped

Friday, May 24th 2013, 12:21am

)))) I think you humans can queue now! )))

Note! The time-out on the battlefield is 10 seconds.
Summoning of mounts to combat is forbidden.
Summoning of wraiths for help in combat is forbidden.
Setting of wraiths is allowed.
Use of Solumir’s Mirror is forbidden.

Friday, May 24th 2013, 1:28am

What a perfect chance! I'm sure we'll have heaps of fun in it this month:)
Forming grammatically correct sentences is for the normal individual the prerequisite for any submission to social laws. No one is suppose to be ignorant of grammaticality; those who are belong in special institutions. The unity of language is fundamentally political.

Saturday, June 1st 2013, 6:31pm

is there a human team wishing to try uk today? 19-22 we can run 3 bfs)

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 2:11am

They need to give better times :( I cant be in game that early :puke:

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 3:22am

What annoys me the most is that without interserver this server gets very few chances to do BFs, alot is down to the attitude of players here i know, but still its the case.

So i understand that because of the update not going onto all servers at the same time that we cannot have interserver with other servers, but does it really have to be a month with nothing?

What i mean by that is DE server has had the update now too, so why can't we be linked with interserver with DE server? as far as i can see both servers now run the same so there should be no reason for this to not happen, yet we have to wait the full month until all servers are running the same.

Surely we could be linked with DE and then the others added as they get the updae, but seems not, all servers will have to go until all are running the same befroe we get interserver back ?(

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 3:30am

Interserver Battlefields return in 6 days, June 7th.