You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 6:04pm

Update Thread - Issues

Dear Community,

Finally it is done! The update is through. As like any big change we do expect a few issues that we need to sort out. Please post here anything you come across that is not ok. And I do not talk about the balance or issues from before. I talk about things that appeared after the update!

Screenshot appreciated!

Thanks a lot!
Yvil

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 6:17pm

I doesn't see the chat, can't click on the icons above like backpack/location/clan

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 6:18pm

where

17:14 Your bid has been accepted, you have paid 15
17:15 Your bid has been accepted, you have paid 1 60
i dosnt get them in my mail:(

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 6:32pm

Legendary Picture not working

i thing you forget the Legendary Pictures.

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 6:32pm

uninvited
guests quest is in russian: Your goal: Отправляйтесь в округ Вурдалия и
обыщите все корабли, чтобы найти неприятеля. После этого вернитесь за
наградой к воеводе.

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 6:33pm

no quest at red axes
biglotron not working

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 6:48pm

The clothing changer in the client isn't working again. Same as before, strips your character naked. Tried saving a new image, but still just strips the character clean.

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 6:49pm

Efril quest from elder is in russian
There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.
Which luckily I am.

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 6:54pm

Human City Square -> Elder Baguron -> Efril Crystals replaced by the Russian equivalent
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 7:20pm

order of items in backpack is completely messed up for me? like where things like weapon fragments used to be grouped together they're just all over the place etc?
There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.
Which luckily I am.

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 7:29pm

The text in the Estate screen is in Russian. In the upper left it has "robotat" (work) and upper right "v lokatseeyoo" (exit I guess) - both in cyrillic obviously. When you mouse over the arrow to leave the estate it does pop up a bubble that says Exit at least.

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 7:43pm

I had 17 cakes ( the giant potions with 63% life added) there was 4 days left on the time and went to reset it by putting one in my belt then taking it out. All 17 are now gone.

Thank you for the help.

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 7:58pm

Guard armor purchased by former guards can't be equipped. Says it can only be worn by members of the guards.

additional system messages show up even if you have them switched off.

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 7:58pm

I can't enter the game. Keeps knocking me out. Any advices? Thanks

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 8:05pm

Auto dress doesn't place the right hand item in sword or sickle
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 8:13pm

My pet is not in the right position.

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 8:13pm

Cant log in with main account. Tells me to reset password but then when I put in email to reset it, it tells me that no user has that email

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 8:14pm

My sister can't log in, she reset the password, but still dosn't work

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 8:14pm

Same issue as Thundercat