You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 24th 2013, 1:21pm

Guide to Buying Estate and Building on Them

Guide to Buying Estate and Building on Them
Step 1. Open your World Map and Pick your location

there are now two views in the world map : Map view and Estate View

Step 2. click on the castle Icon you can now view available Estates
for Sale, to move and select different areas on the map simply click on
the yellow bridges connecting the locations.

Step 3. Click buy and become a proud owner of your very own piece of land.

Now what to do with this Estate
Once you go to the location your estate is in, you can enter and you will see small buildings
to Build them up simply click on the building.
Note you Need energy which is obtained by hunting mobs no more
than 1 lvl below yours, second you need Riolite which you can buy from the screen
you build in.

Another Nifty way to build up your Estate is to Hire workers
To Hire workers simply select the option to Hire workers then enter in
the amount of energy your seeking and how much you will pay per unit of energy
also note you are responsible for supplying the Riolite so buy enough to cover the
energy used its a 1:1 ratio
Once youve set all the fields click submit and now your application will display
in the Work page. And players seeking to build others estates can pick from the list of applicants

Want to work on some one elses estate?
Well all you need to do is go to the Map click on the Work Icon and a List of
applicants will pop up check the dot next to the person you wish to work for
and click work and make money for the energy you have collected :)

I hope this guide helps good luck and Happy Building Every one!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (May 24th 2017, 9:34pm)

Friday, May 24th 2013, 1:27pm

Please have a look at this guide, if you still having trouble to get one. :)

Friday, May 24th 2013, 1:40pm

How Energy renew ?

I was thhinking it was supposed to renew every midnight, but seems not !

Friday, May 24th 2013, 3:20pm

no its every 24 hrs meaning from the time you built > 24hrs later
:horse: A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace.

Friday, May 24th 2013, 3:42pm

On Russian site it says :

Zeroing characteristics of energy occurs once a day , at 12 o'clock at night on a server, with the already stored energy does not disappear, but to save the next energy you need to spend previously accumulated points.

Also, recharging after a costruction i do not think it is how it should work !

I can spend my energy in other ways other then building, so it will never recharge ?

Friday, May 24th 2013, 6:45pm

What determines price for plot? And I do not mean offers by players.

Friday, May 24th 2013, 7:24pm

no
What determines price for plot? And I do not mean offers by players.

number of ppl that have purcased plots befor in that location ....the more ppl have bought the more expencive the plot gets ( like suply and demand ) if u would
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Friday, May 24th 2013, 7:39pm

@ -Queen of Death Awesome guide I have shared it with our Mag Mentor teamm.. Really great
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, May 24th 2013, 9:39pm

so coming back for a try and of course, it's not working for me....the estate I bought is not showing up in location. I double checked and yes, I look in the location I bought an estate.

Any idea?

Friday, May 24th 2013, 9:42pm

:puke: okay..fine now...apparently, it takes a few minutes to show up...not sure why...

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 2:55am

:puke: okay..fine now...apparently, it takes a few minutes to show up...not sure why...

well, in other games, it would be called lag. but since this game doesn't have lag, i would have to guess that it takes time for escrow, title transfer, that sort of thing. just like buying real estate in real life.

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 12:05pm

I dont see estates at all

I cant buy one as when I open the world map, I dont have the tower icon for checking the estates....

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 12:12pm

Estates are avaliable to players over level 5

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 12:16pm

Estates are avaliable to players over level 5

Ok... sorry then... :D

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 12:34pm

Nice guide queen :) now close it and sort it and stick it lol
WooF!

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 3:17pm

lol @ press
Something I forgot to put in about the energy, you also can gain energy from fighting enemies of the opposing race and its pretty bountiful 10 energy for every kill :) Let the Blood shed begin! :knight: lol

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 3:19pm

great addition here queen,will help a idiot like me with this..lol
Sometimes i wish i was a Octopus,then i could slap 8 people at once! :peace:

Sunday, May 26th 2013, 9:16am

Awesome guide..wish i read it first before i started but i have a question: I aquired my first 100 energy and bought 100 stones and used them without hiring a worker and now ( its been 24 hrs ) i cant aquire more energy and in my estate if i put cursor on anything it flashes ..is there something i must do now cuz i'm stumped :(

Sunday, May 26th 2013, 10:05am

This problem has been forwarded to Admins, It seems many players are experiancing this issue. please be patient while they look into this :)

Used tags

Estate