You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 23rd 2013, 7:17pm

Solo DH runs

:hi: I was just wondering if there are any guides for a solo DH run

Sunday, June 23rd 2013, 9:08pm

I can write one, but It will be too long. But you can ask specifics, and I can try my best for the cheapest and most efficient way that I know.

Sunday, June 23rd 2013, 9:14pm

What you want to know? Solo runs like FOREVER LEVEL 5 or normal solo runs, or solo runs with a res? Specify gear, mount, xp you plan to gain or not to gain.

Sunday, June 23rd 2013, 10:52pm

I can write one, but It will be too long. But you can ask specifics, and I can try my best for the cheapest and most efficient way that I know.

Set- NW dodger
Steed: Luan
Amulet: Atshi, and iggies
Note: Never made a DH run, not even with a group.
I just want to know how many wraiths i will need for each being as well as the monsters in each room.

What you want to know? Solo runs like FOREVER LEVEL 5 or normal solo runs, or solo runs with a res? Specify gear, mount, xp you plan to gain or not to gain.

I would like to know more about FOREVER lvl 5 SOLO runs and solo run with a res.

Sunday, June 23rd 2013, 11:07pm

Well, for forever alone level 5, do phantom corpse runs: pretty fast, luan+tiger or luan+iggy per door, don't engage vs roaming mobs, just timeout to them and start all over if you don't want xp. Wandering skellies are pretty strong compared to doors. Phantom corpse will die to luan+iggy (or a tiger if you lucky).

You simply get inside naked, wait for timeout time to pass inside the hose, click the door, get attacked by a bunch of lame mobs, unleash luan+iggy and timeout, res and come back. So 4 doors to phantom corpse I think. Phantom corpse can be found in his room in hunt mode. Drops wooden chess.

Now why is it pointless to go to revrat/galm if you save xp: revrat hits summons like a truck (additional damage to wraiths), galm has tough walls/wandering mobs. Now if you weren't a lame ass xp saver, then you could take corpse+revrat+galm.

If you find a no lifer who needs undead rep (some noob who doesn't realize this is a free rep), you can trick them to go with you, stall the fights while summons kill mobs and res you. Stupid people aren't rare in this game.

Sunday, June 23rd 2013, 11:56pm

Now why is it pointless to go to revrat/galm if you save xp: revrat hits summons like a truck (additional damage to wraiths), galm has tough walls/wandering mobs. Now if you weren't a lame ass xp saver, then you could take corpse+revrat+galm.

If you find a no lifer who needs undead rep (some noob who doesn't realize this is a free rep), you can trick them to go with you, stall the fights while summons kill mobs and res you. Stupid people aren't rare in this game.

OK what if i went with the exp route, what will i need for the bosses?

Monday, June 24th 2013, 7:24am

Well, for forever alone level 5, do phantom corpse runs: pretty fast, luan+tiger or luan+iggy per door, don't engage vs roaming mobs, just timeout to them and start all over if you don't want xp. Wandering skellies are pretty strong compared to doors. Phantom corpse will die to luan+iggy (or a tiger if you lucky).

You simply get inside naked, wait for timeout time to pass inside the hose, click the door, get attacked by a bunch of lame mobs, unleash luan+iggy and timeout, res and come back. So 4 doors to phantom corpse I think. Phantom corpse can be found in his room in hunt mode. Drops wooden chess.

I did tell him about how to do Solo DH runs like I did on my multi..
I'm a BC - Blue Armor
No Steed ( Dont Like One )
I cleared till Revrat and got China Set - In my First DH Run :) :smoke: :sneakers:
Kill Em All and Let God Sort Them Out

Monday, June 24th 2013, 8:13am

OK what if i went with the exp route, what will i need for the bosses?

Max slots would do you good, like, 8 or 7.

Phantom corpse is doable with you+luan if you deal damage, he got some summons, but they are extremely weak, especially for full NW.
Revrat: what you need to remember is that he got Rage. He casts it instantly on himself when you engage and after that you will see a counter under his life bar which will increase every time Revrat loses some hp. Revrat will eventually use a cast of Rage on you (which does not take his turn, so it will be cast+regular hit). The higher the counter of rage is, the harder the cast will be. This is also the reason why you NEVER use poison or snake hit on him: every tickle of poison will increase his rage by 1, which is what you don't want to have. High rage can easily hit for 200+ (block or no block doesn't matter since it's a cast), so keep high hp. People often die on him cos of rage cast+unblocked crit. Probably you+luan or you+luan+bat will do, you'll figure he eats summons quick.
Galmakhar: has summons (3 sets of them), heals every time an enemy dies (player or summon). This feature is the tricky one. Dodges alot, yet you can kill him with you+BZ. You can kill him with purple giant+heal scrolls in all slots. In fact I soloed him with 8 slots on level 5 with giant+healing scrolls. Land snake on him and stall the life out of him. If in the fight you don't feel secure, you can throw a luan when galm summons the 3rd pack of skeletons, usually luan will survive by the end of the fight then. Ofc have a bat or 2 to be on the safe side when you go fight him first. Doors to galm will consume luan+iggy+you or luan+bat unless some roaming mobs join.

Try both ways and see what suits you. Also you can take some lvl 4 friends into dh for undead rep from galm and revrat. Just make sure they don't use PBT on revrat. As for galm, if you took someone for undead rep, make sure THEY initiate the fight, stall 2 turns and call you to join right before they timeout, so galm doesn't gain any hp when they die. Or call them to join when galm is about to die. Any of the ways works.

Tuesday, June 25th 2013, 6:26pm

Well FT gave you a right mouthful of some good advice.

This is how I do it --
(Note: My setup - Full blue NW, Battle Zorb, Warlords+Elder's blesses. Blue giants)
Phantom Corpse -

4 doors to PC. You doing damage + Luan = dead door mobs. (You will need to do about 300-500 damage depending on the laziness of your Luan whether he crits enough or not)
I usually stall the BC skeletons on the doors because they can take out my mount pretty quickly if they roll some crits. Let the Luan take care of the Hardy Skellies because NW sometimes fails massively against them being HW. Any roaming mobs join = 1 tiger per skeleton. or 1 iggy for all 3 lol.
Or you can kill him yourself, but mind you he is a super skeleton and can crit like crazy while dodging + blocking all your attacks.
PC himself will die with you and your Luan only. He has 2 sets of summons. 3 each. weak mobs those.
Drops key for green cuisses or Wooden set upto level 5 instance level.

Revrat:
Tough guy for a solo run.
About 9 doors to him (Provided you've cleared the crossroads while going to PC.
Same strategy on the doors as above. Going the xp route, then just plow on. you'll get about 20 odd xp per door fights on 500 odd damage (I was using blue giants)

Now as Fairy said, rev is tough. He has rage magic on him, which means every time he gets damaged (Includes every tick of poison), he will gain one rage level.
At about rage 30, he casts for 150 damage give or take some (unblockable)
I never use snake blow on him.
He also does bonus damage against Summons and mounts. So I try to get some powder of retribution to use against him. I use either 2 iggy or 1 bat on him + my mount and I hope he hits as hard as he can against them with the retribution powder on him. He usually deals about 400 damage to himself from that powder. Sometimes more if you're lucky. ( I only used 1 slot of powder because I only had wanderer's belt.)
Basically you just need to keep yourself healed to the max at all times, especially when he gets anything over rage 20. He's moody and you might need to spend another summon to avoid more xp/death.
Damage - 20-30 in block.
Drops Either key to green Body armor, or bronze set till level 6

Galmakhar:
I hate this guy. Because of the doors. 9 level 4 monsters per door (thankfully only 3 door fights). SO you need to deal damage + your luan as well as at least 1 iggy per door for safety.
XP: almost 30 per door. You need to dole out almost 700 damage along with whatever your luan can do.
The roaming mobs are very irritating. If you get attacked, they summon 3 monsters. so you basically fights 4 guys. Luan can take care of 2 Evil Vampires + their summons on his own. So calculate from that.
If any of them join in a door fight, use 1 Iguaron. Tigers won't cut it at all. (unless you spam.)
The Boss: Galma has magic on him, so if anyone from your side dies, he'll heal 110 damage. he has 2 sets of 3 summons each. He'll summon at every 30% loss of his health.
Galma hits about 50-60 crit on block. 30-50 normal hits unblocked.
Galmakhar wll drop his Helmet (1 efril on breaking, cannot use it as a helmet, and is used in quest to make green bracers of your choice)
Drops key to either Green weapons, or China set till level 7.

To Zermerkh and beyond.:
Not recommended solo. Door fights are TOUGH! Level 5 monsters and they will cut your Luan to shreds.
But if you still want to do it, then here's how.

Each door fight, Use Luan + Bat. Or Luan + 2 iggies. Also deal damage yourself.
6 slots minimum needed in belt. 1 giant + rest heals. Your blessings will NOT last till here. No matter how fast you do it, you can't save your blesses solo. (unless you spam summons)
Any joiners will need 1 iggy each.
The Boss:
Zermerkh is possibly the toughest boss in DH. Way too much life (I think 2500)
And he can cast wound on you which deals 10 damage per 10 seconds. It stacks as well. (So if he casts it twice on you, you have 2 wounds now, each dealing 10 damage per 10 sec)
He will do the same to your summons. And will eat them alive. Because while you can remove all poison effects using Panther blow, your mounts/summons will not have that luxury. Basic rule of thumb, get the wound off you quickly.
Thing is, having too many summons on your end can work against you, since if he gets 2-3 wound on you, and your summons are hogging all the time, you cannot remove the wound till you get 4 hits on him at least. (Trust me, it can hurt while you wait for one hit)
Anyways - I use BZ, and 2 bats to kill him. 6 slots minimum needed. (I always died with 6 slots only, but summons can kill him.)
Zermerkh, on his slow death, will drop key to either Shoulder/Hand armor green, or Jasper set till level 8.

To Lingraonts -
Same strategy for doors as for doors to Zermerkh. Level 5 mobs. Luan + 2 iggies/1 bat per door. 1 iggy per joiner.

The Boss:
Lingraonts is the lord of the DH. He's also a wimpy ass mage. He has 2 scrolls of healing on him, which will heal him about 30% of life i think. I don't know how many times he uses it. I guess twice?
His healing needs to be removed ASAP! Use scroll of purification on him when his info shows he's using the healing.
You need 4 bats for him + Your luan and you doing damage.
On his very animated death, he will drop key to either green (???) or Graphite Set.

So that's that. Hope it helps. You will notice i did not mention the xp gain per door from Galmakhar onwards. That's because if you're doing them solo, you obviously don't need to save xp. (Just my thought)
In any case, keep in mind that around 800 damage you'll make 40 xp per door or thereabouts. (Varies as per your life level)
Bosses will give you more xp than other door fights on same damage dealth.
So calculate from there.

Hope this is of help. :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "xl_Arion 1st_lx" (Jul 7th 2013, 6:02pm) with the following reason: removed non-permitted abbreviations from this guide

Tuesday, June 25th 2013, 6:30pm

@ Darth-ra, you can't get China from revrat, you must have gotten bronze set :thumbdown:

Tuesday, June 25th 2013, 7:37pm

:hug: :worship: wow, thankyou guys for putting such detailed guides for DH. Going to start DH runs next week. Wish me luck!!

Tuesday, June 25th 2013, 8:39pm

In any case, you would benefit more from doing with at least one more guy with a bz. Solo is too money eating.

Tuesday, July 23rd 2013, 8:09am

Lingraonts is the lord of the DH. He's also a wimpy ass mage. He has 2 scrolls of healing on him, which will heal him about 30% of life i think. I don't know how many times he uses it. I guess twice?

Twice it is, but he can cast the second one right after you purify the first one, so it looks like the purify scroll did not work.

I really would not bother doing zerm and ling unless you have lvl 8-10 mount. With bear I can reach ling without summons. But it's a matter of luck: my panther can be repeated every 2 hits if misses and my great thirst has same hits combo as panther, except the last blow, zerm is not too challenging in such case.