You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 30th 2013, 12:24pm

Game not Loading properly using Chrome Browser.

I'm using Chrome to play. Nothing at all is loading in game. I have to refresh page 3-4 times just to get the hunt screen to load. Then the fight screen comes up which is blank. 2 refreshes to go through that.

Then i'm presented with the above screen as in screenshot. Disembodied head and the axe. NO animations load, and I have to wait for the game to give me the attack wheel before i can do anything. Usually I have to refresh once more to get my character. Then refresh again to get the monster to load.

Basically, 12-15 refreshes on average while fighting any mob.

Sunday, June 30th 2013, 12:25pm

Same with the normal movement screens. The location graphic does not load, neither does the quick map.

Monday, July 1st 2013, 1:21pm

Please make sure you having the latest version of Chrome and also an up to date Flash player.

Monday, July 1st 2013, 2:43pm

It's a new Laptop i bought 2 days ago. Everything's updated :(

Monday, July 1st 2013, 3:17pm

breadbasket what operating system are u using? With windows 8 adobe is built in to the system so you may want to do several system updates if this is a brand new 2 day old laptop often their manufacturers loaded programs and the date of purchase is several months apart meaning your lap top out of box still needs to update all its programs to be current :)

Monday, July 1st 2013, 3:20pm

All windows updates installed. Flash updated to 11.7
Replaced flash of client with the latest one so that is also 11.7
Internet Speed - 12-16Mbps. ping 9ms.

Monday, July 1st 2013, 3:24pm

I've tried using Client too. Same results.

Monday, July 1st 2013, 3:25pm

its not just you breadbasket..its being doing same for me too when i use browser-google

Monday, July 1st 2013, 3:27pm

By the way, it's intermittent now. It was rampant yesterday.
I thought it was my internet, but I tried downloading some videos, and they gave me max speed. Other sites were opening normally as well..........I reset my router, along with it's settings. Refreshed DNS cache, and router cache as well.

Using client improved the performance a bit, but Chrome is still being slow.

Monday, July 1st 2013, 3:28pm

i was just about to ask if you had same issues on client, if your pretty familair with the operating system i would try checking your browsers plug in settings maybe theres some conflict there, just taking a shot in the dark on that one. Sorry wish I had some answers for ya bud :(

Monday, July 1st 2013, 3:33pm

:cry: Now it's doing the same thing again.

Screen stuck at loading on 17% :/

I refresh it, then it goes till 51%. on next refresh, it loads full hunt screen.
Double click monsters, BLank screen. Refresh --> Load hunting frame.
Next refresh, load character health bar. Next refresh, character animation. Next refresh -> Monster Animation :(

Monday, July 1st 2013, 3:38pm

It's problem with Cache for sure. I deleted chrome profile and cache manually. ANd now it seems to work .

Monday, July 1st 2013, 3:38pm

No no. Still same. Why don't we have post edit feature?

Monday, July 1st 2013, 6:10pm

m usng client and almoust never lag. thiis weekend was horrible for me,even in our own server i was skipping hits and fight not loading fast so was close to dead when it did :
Sometimes i wish i was a Octopus,then i could slap 8 people at once! :peace: