You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 4:09pm

Important subject - Quest Great Deeds for the Underground Knights

Hello everybody:

The quest reffered to in the main title of this thread required 3500 skalps in order to attempt getting the red medal for the Underground Knights faction. After checking the server status carefully, we are aware that this amount is just too much. With that being said we will reduce the number of skalps needed to approximately 500 by the ending of this week.

Kind regards!

Your WOD Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sern" (Aug 5th 2013, 5:05pm)

Monday, August 5th 2013, 4:37pm

i think the only comment to this one is to be: thank you!

3.500 was a huge issue for our server sadly enough, 500 is doable :)

Monday, August 5th 2013, 4:41pm

This is good news. We wait for the confirmation on this figure. :rose:

Monday, August 5th 2013, 4:58pm

Good news ) But whats date for 3500 changed to 500 ?

Monday, August 5th 2013, 5:15pm

Awesome very doable now ^^

Monday, August 5th 2013, 6:13pm

This situation should lso be maked in GB victorys, baddly happen them in this server. I think fair if able to reduce for UK badge, i think should also make the same about red badge for GB rep.

thanks

Monday, August 5th 2013, 6:15pm

my first change to say congratulation towards administration in a long time :) very good news and also +1 for jppinhal's request... GB red badge qst is insane :)
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 6:29pm

Ah how many GB Victory?10 GB Victory for Red Badge our what?

Then for all Server but then is the GB Red Badge to easy for DE/PL Server

Jpp you must not crying that you the Red Badge not have wait 3/4 Years and you have the Badge :shuffle:

Why will you having this Badge?No another People have the Badge you must not the Best are :))

Ah and forgott not Jpp buying PLEASE a RL how many are you online? 12-2:00 Feo Time wow then going you sleeping and comming online :lol:

MagicT

PS: sry for my English my English is not very good :snowball:

Monday, August 5th 2013, 6:40pm

Ah how many GB Victory?10 GB Victory for Red Badge our what?

Then for all Server but then is the GB Red Badge to easy for DE/PL Server

Jpp you must not crying that you the Red Badge not have wait 3/4 Years and you have the Badge :shuffle:

Why will you having this Badge?No another People have the Badge you must not the Best are :))

Ah and forgott not Jpp buying PLEASE a RL how many are you online? 12-2:00 Feo Time wow then going you sleeping and comming online :lol:

MagicT

PS: sry for my English my English is not very good :snowball:

hmmm.. i have no idea how to answer ur messege, it just amazed me how :stupid: ppl can be from time to time. try :smoke: a cigar, have a :drink: and come back later :)
The ghost of cristmass past!

Monday, August 5th 2013, 7:00pm

MagicT do you sit an watch him to check every day what times he is online? .Thats just creepy man...lmao

Monday, August 5th 2013, 7:04pm

[align=-webkit-center]You don't have 50 Combat Certificates! hmmm ) I have more than 50 )) Bug ?[/align]

Monday, August 5th 2013, 7:09pm

for red GB badge, need 1000 GB victorys, for nswer your question, now see how much years in this server the players need, toff are over 2 years with 800+ victorys, now see all the other players, i ask for admins check that for help all the plaayers and not just me.

But if you guys think i ddont need, ok, but atleast i try help others, and not think just in me.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 7:26pm

I know what you need for Red Badge but you have saying "think fair if able to reduce for UK badge, i think should also make the same about red badge for GB rep" My ask is how many reduce? That you then only 10 Victorys need? Why going you not Infernal Battle?Infernal Battle is lvl 13-15 Mag Side have 59 lvl 13+ Player and you need 10vs10 for a GB why is that very hard here?Ok say we the GB Badge is reduce of 500 GB Victorys i hope you it´s clear that then Chaos is?This is a Red Badge :)) You most hard working for that.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 7:40pm

i know, but in the conditions of this server, we dont able to make GB, about infernal not much point since cant get enought players for can make GB, in the time that happen, and not all the players go there for high lvls not much point, and i just ask for they give luck and see if can reduce, the quest like you know dont need only the victorys, need also 2 more quest for make, and them not cheap or easy to get all the resources.

and i believe more easy to get 3500 scalps that 1000 great battle wins, since players can buy certificates from other players, GB wins cant.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 7:44pm

+1 jpp

Monday, August 5th 2013, 8:57pm

better be to fix loading of interserver PL and starting lags in ther , and not working chat first 5 minutes ..
UK tournament realy sux chen you cant move and fight not load ...

and that 350 certifikates wasnt problem too much , GB ir more problmatcly ..
:D Cuddly Admin » : This is not a bug, it's a feature!

Monday, August 5th 2013, 9:02pm

much of interserver lags can be fixing , with building new PC server only for EUROPE INTERSERVER FINGHTS, on that server will all players move from .com .pl .de .fr .es .it connecting
it will make each server .com .pl .de .fr .es .it more staile , and all will be directly conected by fight on one point :hug:
:D Cuddly Admin » : This is not a bug, it's a feature!

Monday, August 5th 2013, 9:14pm

Stern, Thank you for this update. IMO it's one of the best updates of the year. :clap:

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 10:25pm

Can people clarify this ?
Supposing that u get the 500 scalps and 250 coals...do you still need 10 tournament wins with all those from before or what ?

Monday, August 5th 2013, 11:34pm

_-The Punisher-_

I think the only thing that changed is the number of scalps needed from 3500 down to 500. All the other things stayed the same - meaning yes you still need 250 coals and 10 wins in the tournament (counting in the ones you had before the changes)