You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 12:03pm

HI GUARDS, I NEED YOUR HELP RETRIEVING MY ACCOUNT NAMED(_Tryndamere_) human race

HI, CHECK MY E MAIL AND IP ADDRESS , IT IS THE SAME WITH _Tryndamere_ , THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT A MULTI, I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT I HAD USED TO LOG-IN WITH _Tryndamere_

I FORGOT IT, ONCE I YOUVE RESPONDED AND I'VE OPEN THE ACCOUNT _Tryndamere_, YOU CAN DELETE THIS CHARACTER (-_ANGUISH_-) IT IS PAST 1 YEAR SINCE IVE PLAY MY CHARACTER _Tryndamere_ AND I DO REALLY FORGOT THE E MAIL I'VE USED TO LOG IN. .. .

EXPECTING A QUICK RESPONSE THANKS. . .

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 4:30pm

you need to use the support website to regain your account.
My smile was taken long ago, if I can change I hope I never know.

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 6:00pm

i have an account there ,then how to post issues in there?

in what sectoion do i have to post regarding my issue?

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 7:54pm

This is not the correct place to post your question so please post in the correct forum which is the Guards Assistance.

Here is the link you can follow to contact support.
http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=23819
"Surpassing your limits is what leads to excellence... Your limits aren't something you decide yourself."

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:49am

Pifs-18

Hello!
Can you unblock Pifs-18 ? :) I just come to home and I wan't to play from that chareter:)

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 3:00pm

Honestly, not much is done on _Tryndamere_, so I strongly hope that you won't spend that much time regaining your account and having difficulties, since you could start all over and do far more in short time to surpass your previous character. Best of luck. :drink:
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory