You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 1:20am

Lagmur mounted and can't dismount

I don't know how i mounted it without the riding skill but now that i did i went to store and it wont let me dismount or get out of store please help me im stuck in store for flaudin. normal store not the one with flaudin rep. :cry: :cry:

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 1:52am

fishy situation ya get yourself in. :drink:

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 2:05am

gg you broke the game
What you mean I can't have a cookie?

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 3:02am

This is a common problem ive seen recently, two ways to fix this ..1. Try using the auto dress feature to undress all.. 2. Get naked and die, another player having similar issue found that taking off all armor then having a fight helped "kick" them from the saddle which is something common that naked hunters also experiance. If neither of these option work for you, then I recommend contacting support or find an admin when they are online and they can fix this for you :)

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 3:03am

oh and if your in a location where there is nothing you can hunt.. have a player put a zigred on you to kill ya just make sure to take off anything that is breakable lol

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 7:59pm

I had this problem as well when I first got my crion zorb, I don't know why it allows you to get on, then again, I don't know why the heck I tried to ride it knowing full well I didn't have the ride skill :lol: